Sign in to follow this  
mike_bain

Presale questions for new dates Sept / Oct 2017 (merged)

Ugh.  Ok, I'm having Kansas City problem too.  Now saying my code isn't even working.  I have a meeting in 30 minutes.  I'm about to cry.

No golden circle for buenos aires? As usual in shows here in buenos aires? Somebody knows? Muchas gracias!!!

I'm sure I already know the answer, but any chance that since I could only purchase Red Zone Minneapolis (and did) that I could switch them for regular GAs?

Edited by heatherwestpr

2 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

Codes are personal and non-transferable. Lending it could end in tickets/u2.com account canceled...

Muchas gracias!!! Saludos!!!

Had to do some email archaeology, but it is the same code sent last January.

U2JTA...

Chrome, IE, Firefox, Edge browsers all only offer VIP.   Tried KC & St Louis

10 minutes ago, bigwave said:

new code? you mean existing code with 1 remaining ticket allocation? which show?

I was only able to purchase 2 tickets in the Red Zone with my presale code. Is there a limit on Red Zone tickets? 

4 minutes ago, bigwave said:

ah, no, one code per account, up to 4 tickets, then it is invalid

Muchas gracias!!!

Do VIP or Red Zone packages count against ticket limit? I bought 4 regular tickets on my code for legs 1 & 2, but my code is showing up as still valid (i.e., not crossed out) in my account. I don't want to risk losing my subscription, but if I can at least get in for VIP or RZ, that would be great! Will just wait for general sale for other shows.

13 minutes ago, bigwave said:

keep trying, use different browser, working ok for me in safari / OS X

Bigwave,

This is a legit problem. Tried with a few browsers and the app. Only VIP and RedZone options for all North American shows.

I'm in the Wires group, but thought I could buy Red Zone today for STL. Doesn't appear that I should have paid the money to upgrade my account now since VIP presales appear to start at the same time as VIP for Wires group. Correct?

What the hell?

I can't pull up anything in St. Louis except outrageously expensive Red Zone tickets.

I was in and out for Chicago in like 5 minutes.

Every time I try to change the filter to show the Red Hill Group tickets, it tells me I used the wrong presale code.

My code apparently only works to get VIP / Red Zone tickets.

Just now, Kellyv24 said:

I was only able to purchase 2 tickets in the Red Zone with my presale code. Is there a limit on Red Zone tickets? 

Yes, I think there is a 2 ticket limit for Red Zone (US Shows)

At least we are all in the same boat together.  It doesn't seem like anyone is getting any tickets in the cities that are having problems.

12 minutes ago, mich40 said:

Yes, I was able to pull up GA tickets. Can you try deleting cache and cookies and trying and I will look and see if I can still pull some up.

deleted cache and cookies on all platforms....tried again....no luck. Also, lady at TM on phone told me VIP and Red Zone are all that is offered in presale....pretty sure she was just trying to get me off the phone haha!

hearing from Minneapolis friends that their presale codes are ONLY opening VIP / Redzone and no "regular" tickets showing up at all. 

I went ahead and bought VIP before I realized there was a systemwide issue, so now I have tickets that are probably worse than when I would've been able to get through Red hill pre-sale but more expensive. 

2 minutes ago, jaimearodriguez said:

Bigwave,

This is a legit problem. Tried with a few browsers and the app. Only VIP and RedZone options for all North American shows.

I've tried two machines, Windows and Mac, with Safari, Chrome, and Edge browsers.

One last question.  Are these tickets mailed to you or do you have to show up with ID before the show as is the case with many VIP tickets. ( This is a Red Zone ticket question ) Thanks in advance. 

in MPLS...same problem.  Only VIP.  On Hold with Ticketmaster to try and get the scoop.  Does it say anywhere in the resale documentation that its only VIP?

Just now, ktdidd said:

deleted cache and cookies on all platforms....tried again....no luck. Also, lady at TM on phone told me VIP and Red Zone are all that is offered in presale....pretty sure she was just trying to get me off the phone haha!

Can you do my a favor and try something? We may have tried this already, but can you try going straight through the Ticketmaster page instead of the link here.