Sign in to follow this  
mike_bain

Presale questions for new dates Sept / Oct 2017 (merged)

1 minute ago, sierrsha said:

I went ahead and bought VIP before I realized there was a systemwide issue, so now I have tickets that are probably worse than when I would've been able to get through Red hill pre-sale but more expensive. 

Crud.  I may just be going to Cleveland after all. 

1 minute ago, ms.tanyamcload said:

hearing from Minneapolis friends that their presale codes are ONLY opening VIP / Redzone and no "regular" tickets showing up at all. 

Officially no one can get GA's to Minneapolis, St Louis, Kansas City that I have heard. Bigwave??

Just now, ms.tanyamcload said:

hearing from Minneapolis friends that their presale codes are ONLY opening VIP / Redzone and no "regular" tickets showing up at all. 

Yep.  That's my problem too for Minneapolis.  Tried all the tricks - no luck.

1 minute ago, ms.tanyamcload said:

Confirmed. Still a little upset that I had two GA later and code wasn't able to let me have both, even though I still have two left in pre-sale.

2 minutes ago, mich40 said:

Can you do my a favor and try something? We may have tried this already, but can you try going straight through the Ticketmaster page instead of the link here.

I tried going straight to TM site, and using U2.com link. No luck on either.

1 minute ago, jaimearodriguez said:

Officially no one can get GA's to Minneapolis, St Louis, Kansas City that I have heard. Bigwave??

I got GA for St Louis. I cannot pull up the VIP tix though.

1 minute ago, jaimearodriguez said:

Oy...that's not good. Several frustrated friends right now and I'm in tomorrow's group...I'm not hopeful that I'll get anything but nosebleeds...in which case, party at my house instead! :)

Same problem here for Minneapolis. Says code is not valid for regular red hill but unlocks VIP which is too expensive for me

I messaged TM about exchanging the RZ tickets I bought with my Red Hill code. I'm not hopeful, but it seems fair that they might exchange them for regular GAs.
Will update.

The TM US system that is giving headaches today. Seems that Mexico presales are going smoothly, no one complaining or maybe not many buyers from the Red Hill Group

My code only seems to be unlocking the VIP packages...been trying for 35 minutes. I have 2 tickets left under my code. Am I doing something wrong...or is Tickemaster having issues?

4 minutes ago, mich40 said:

Can you do my a favor and try something? We may have tried this already, but can you try going straight through the Ticketmaster page instead of the link here.

Did that early....just tried again....no luck.

Just now, ktdidd said:

Did that early....just tried again....no luck.

Ok. Thanks. 

hang tight... all current issues have been reported, awaiting response / action

18 minutes ago, Kellyv24 said:

One last question.  Are these tickets mailed to you or do you have to show up with ID before the show as is the case with many VIP tickets. ( This is a Red Zone ticket question ) Thanks in advance. 

For Chicago Red Zone, you had to show up at a special tent with the purchasing credit card, ID, and everyone in your party. Nothing mailed to you, but there was ample email communication letting you know where to go and what to do the day of the show.

1 minute ago, Chori said:

The TM US system that is giving headaches today. Seems that Mexico presales are going smoothly, no one complaining or maybe not many buyers from the Red Hill Group

I didn't have any issues to report on the TM Mexico site... it was as smooth as possible..

Just now, Max Tsukino said:

I didn't have any issues to report on the TM Mexico site... it was as smooth as possible..

Que bueno Max! Muchos teníamos ese miedo por experiencias pasadas. Que bueno que todo en orden con la preventa en México.

Is it possible for the Red Zone to be sold-out in the pre-access sale period or eventually some tickets are set aside for General Sale?

Just now, Chori said:

Que bueno Max! Muchos teníamos ese miedo por experiencias pasadas. Que bueno que todo en orden con la preventa en México.

Hay que ver como se pone cuando Wires empiece... ahi si va mucho fan...

(Chori Gutierrez, de pura casualidad? si es asi, te conozco de otro lado =P )

So, does this mean that now Larry will be buying pizza for the entire Midwest? ;) Seems like this ticket crap happens more often than it doesn't...

Just now, BrunoF said:

Is it possible for the Red Zone to be sold-out in the pre-access sale period or eventually some tickets are set aside for General Sale?

it is possible that it's already sold out.... you may need to wait until the general sale and check for it... 

It's something we can't verify, unfortunately....