Sign in to follow this  
mike_bain

Presale questions for new dates Sept / Oct 2017 (merged)

2 minutes ago, leon77 said:

why no one gives a concrete answer not a copy paste answer?   if i renew my membership even if doesnt it expired can i buy more tickets for this new dates or not?

have you used any code or part of code this tour?

2 minutes ago, leon77 said:

why no one gives a concrete answer not a copy paste answer?   if i renew my membership even if doesnt it expired can i buy more tickets for this new dates or not?

No... the only thing you will be doing by renewing your membership is extending it for another year, but you won't get a new code... the copy/paste thing is clear and concrete enough and, more importantly, the official answer.

6 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

No... the only thing you will be doing by renewing your membership is extending it for another year, but you won't get a new code... the copy/paste thing is clear and concrete enough and, more importantly, the official answer.

7 minutes ago, bigwave said:

have you used any code or part of code this tour?

yes i renew an january and buy 4 ticktes for pasadena but i wan for san diego...thx

Just now, leon77 said:

yes i renew an january and buy 4 ticktes for pasadena but i wan for san diego...thx

We wish you luck in the general sales then, because no new presales codes will be issued for renewals.

8 minutes ago, mich40 said:

We wish you luck in the general sales then, because no new presales codes will be issued for renewals.

and if i got a friend that dont renew his membership for two years...if he renew for this new dates, i think he will availabe to get a pre sale code?

Just now, leon77 said:

and if i got a friend that dont renew his membership for two years...if he renew for this new dates, i think he will availabe to get a pre sale code?

If he did not have/use a presale code for The Joshua Tree tour already, yes.

My membership was updated in December. I did not use any codes because I couldn't afford to go. Now, I CAN go so I want those codes but I don't have the email that was sent for the first leg of the current US tour.

I've read through this thread....am I correct that I will get:

-another email with pre-sale codes and purchase instructions that will arrive soon to the email I entered in my Account Info at u2.com

-the codes will be pre-loaded on the u2.com Tour page when I click on the "red" Tickets button or Package button (ensure I'm logged in of course)

Why do I completely loose my mind when I doing these pre-sales?! Seriously, my hands are sweaty!

Thanks All!

just have in mind this important part of the FAQ:

Q - Does a Subscription to U2.com guarantee I can purchase tickets?
A - No. U2.com presales provide early access but cannot guarantee tickets. Tickets are sold on a first come, first served basis.

At this moment it seems that there will be a lot of new subscriptions and renewals for lapsed subscriptions - the demand will be very, very high. Do not arrive at the presale with high expectations or a sense of certainty for X or Y section...

1 minute ago, Champ said:

My membership was updated in December. I did not use any codes because I couldn't afford to go. Now, I CAN go so I want those codes but I don't have the email that was sent for the first leg of the current US tour.

I've read through this thread....am I correct that I will get:

-another email with pre-sale codes and purchase instructions that will arrive soon to the email I entered in my Account Info at u2.com

-the codes will be pre-loaded on the u2.com Tour page when I click on the "red" Tickets button or Package button (ensure I'm logged in of course)

Why do I completely loose my mind when I doing these pre-sales?! Seriously, my hands are sweaty!

Thanks All!

Yes, if you did not use them, the code should reappear.

Good evening!!

Exciting times!

If I still have 2 tix left on my presale code....and cant go myself to any of these new concerts but want to get tix for my husband and daughter, can I use my code to get them tix? If they are credit entry only, could I use his credit card with my presale code so he could go? I would be sending them on a weekend trip for this show so I cant physically be there with my card to get them in. Thoughts?

11 minutes ago, ktdidd said:

Good evening!!

Exciting times!

If I still have 2 tix left on my presale code....and cant go myself to any of these new concerts but want to get tix for my husband and daughter, can I use my code to get them tix? If they are credit entry only, could I use his credit card with my presale code so he could go? I would be sending them on a weekend trip for this show so I cant physically be there with my card to get them in. Thoughts?

short answer.. yes, go for it

7 minutes ago, bigwave said:

short answer.. yes, go for it

That's great! I cant wait to tell him!

7 hours ago, angryduck71 said:

I am paranoid... so sorry for this silly question -- but I bought two presale tickets for Cleveland... so I can still buy two presale tickets for Kansas City, correct?

I feel you Angryduck...it's been ages since I've been in here and I can't even see when my expiration date is in the Account Info area...it's all gotten very confusing. LiveNation could use a lesson in design for usability. :)

W

8 minutes ago, ms.tanyamcload said:

I feel you Angryduck...it's been ages since I've been in here and I can't even see when my expiration date is in the Account Info area...it's all gotten very confusing. LiveNation could use a lesson in design for usability. :)

W

top left hand corner http://www.u2.com/profile

LOGIN NAME
xxxxxx
DISPLAY NAME (Your Community Name)
xxxxxx
EMAIL STATUS
Verified
ACCOUNT ACTIVE UNTIL
xx xxxxxx xxxxx

Question - if a new fan opens a brand new subscription in the next hour, will this fan get a pre sale code to purchase tickets for South America?

5 minutes ago, nico81 said:

Question - if a new fan opens a brand new subscription in the next hour, will this fan get a pre sale code to purchase tickets for South America?

yes...

Hi,

I´m already subscribed to the fan site, but wich is going to be the criteria to apply to "Red Hill" and "Wires" groups?

1 minute ago, arteco said:

Hi,

I´m already subscribed to the fan site, but wich is going to be the criteria to apply to "Red Hill" and "Wires" groups?

Red Hill group is for those who subscribed prior to Christmas of 2016. 

1 minute ago, arteco said:

Hi,

From the FAQ (http://www.u2.com/help)

Q - How do I know what presale priority group I am?
A - There are two groups of subscribers taking part in the presale and the email you receive with your presale code indicates which group you are in.

Our 'Red Hill Group' of longtime subscribers (those who were current, paid-up subscribers on 24 Dec, 2016, have access from the first day of the presale. Your unique presale access code will have a prefix of U2JTA...

Our 'Wires Group', who joined as new subscribers or upgraded an expired account after the release of the Merry Chrsitmas video on 25 Dec, 2016, enter early on the second day. Your unique presale access code will have a prefix of U2JTB...

Only after this does a public onsale begin. (You may also find which priority group you are in displayed on the Account Info page when logged in.)

Please Note: We do not change your subscription category. No exceptions will be made.

3 minutes ago, arteco said:

Hi,

http://www.u2.com/tour

US DATES
Sun Sep 3 - Detroit, MI Ford Field 
Red Hill Group Presale – Thursday, June 8, 10AM  
Wires Group Presale – Friday, June 9, 10AM  
Presales end – Saturday, June 10, 5PM  
Public on sale – Monday, June 12, 10AM  

Tue Sep 5 - Buffalo, NY New Era Field 

Fri Sep 8 - Minneapolis, MN US Bank Stadium 
Wires Group Presale – Friday, June 9, 11AM  
Public on sale – Monday, June 12, 11AM  

Sun Sep 10 - Indianapolis, IN Lucas Oil Stadium 

Tue Sep 12 - Kansas City, MO Arrowhead Stadium 
Wires Group Presale – Friday, June 9, 12PM  
Public on sale – Monday, June 12, 12PM

Sat Sep 16 - St. Louis, MO The Dome At America’s Center

Fri Sep 22 - San Diego, CA Qualcomm Stadium 

MEXICO, COLOMBIA, ARGENTINA, CHILE, BRAZIL
Tue Oct 3 - Mexico City, Mexico Foro Sol 
Red Hill Group Presale - Thursday, June 8 10AM  
Wires Group Presale - Thursday, June 8 12noon 
Presales end - Saturday, June 10, 5PM  
Public on sale – Wednesday, June 14, 11AM  

Sat Oct 7 - Bogota, Colombia, Estadio El Campin 
Public on sale – Thursday, June 15, 9AM  

Tue Oct 10 - Buenos Aires, Argentina La Plata
Public on sale – Thursday, June 15, 8PM  

Sat Oct 14 - Santiago, Chile Estadio Nacional 
Public on sale – Thursday, June 15, 11AM  

Thur Oct 19 - Sao Paulo, Brazil Morumbi Stadium
Public on sale – Friday, June 16, 12:01AM  

(All times are local to venue and city.)

Presale codes will be displayed soon.

Make sure to read our updated FAQs.

I used my code for 4 GA  tix for Cleveland  for me and family. Since there are no new codes for this new leg..are these my only options to try and get 3 GA's here in Buffalo....

Can I sign daughter up for a new u2.com account and ticketmaster account using my credit card and use that credit card for the tickets? Will that work or will it not b allowed since the CC is in my name and same address as my u2.com and ticketmaster account?

We had no problem getting GA's for Cleveland during presale..

Is there any chance of getting GA's during the public sale?  Im guessing they will be all gone during presale...

1 minute ago, wad2k said:

I used my code for 4 GA  tix for Cleveland  for me and family. Since there are no new codes for this new leg..are these my only options to try and get 3 GA's here in Buffalo....

Can I sign daughter up for a new u2.com account and ticketmaster account using my credit card and use that credit card for the tickets? Will that work or will it not b allowed since the CC is in my name and same address as my u2.com and ticketmaster account?

We had no problem getting GA's for Cleveland during presale..

Is there any chance of getting GA's during the public sale?  Im guessing they will be all gone during presale...

Use a different card if possible... Usually some GA's available in public sales 

I don't see my presale code anymore and I only purchased 2 tickets only from the first JT Tour !! I still have 2 available isnt ?

Just now, Victor Noe said:

I don't see my presale code anymore and I only purchased 2 tickets only from the first JT Tour !! I still have 2 available isnt ?

Code will appear closer to the date/time of the presale...

You should have 2 tickets available