Sign in to follow this  
mike_bain

Presale questions for new dates Sept / Oct 2017 (merged)

Still trying to refresh Minneapolis through Chrome, Firefox and the Android app to use my final presale code. VIP and RedZone coming up, but not regular GA even though it originally shows up in map.

Hopefully I'll be able to use the code for my final ticket of the tour though, since like I said, it only let me check out with one GA earlier.

2 minutes ago, cpaxlvacy said:

Wow en serio!! Yo pense que estabas pegado del escenario jaja. Me imagino que con el Red Zone también se tiene acceso al GA

Amigo, checa el Twitter de @bethandbono, ella acaba de ir al Red Zone en Pittsburgh y ha publicado tuits con su experiencia. Éxito y bienvenido a México. Pura vida!

Can Wires group buy VIP/RZ today or not? Ticketmaster lists "Fan Club VIP access" as starting today, but no luck for me.

6 minutes ago, bonoeire said:

Thank for the assistance, but I'm still getting VIP packages only.

os 10 safari doesn't work for me.  my cell phone acts like it will work but then it tells me no tickets are available

3 minutes ago, cpaxlvacy said:

Wow en serio!! Yo pense que estabas pegado del escenario jaja. Me imagino que con el Red Zone también se tiene acceso al GA

Si, claro, está pegado al escenario, pero de un lado. No ves bien todo el escenario ni todas las pantallas ni iluminacion. Sobre todo esta gira, que tiene una pantalla inmensa, que debe ser apreciada a cierta distancia. La verdad ya no estoy tan joven como para querer ver a a Bono et al. de cerca. Prefiero ver el show entero y escucharlo tranquilo. 

1 minute ago, pathman said:

Can Wires group buy VIP/RZ today or not? Ticketmaster lists "Fan Club VIP access" as starting today, but no luck for me.

Wires is not active yet in the US. Check the following for dates (http://www.u2.com/presale)

2 minutes ago, pathman said:

at appointed time - check your group here http://www.u2.com/presale

From Argentina no problem. I'm in the second group (Wire group) and I could take 2 tickets with my code. The problem is when I wanted to take another 2 tickets again and the webpage didn't let me take them out (Pin used). It seems that only can take 4 tickets in the same transaction.

Just now, bigwave said:

kansas, get so far then this 

Screen Shot 2017-06-08 at 17.04.26.png

Just now, bigwave said:

kansas, get so far then this 

Screen Shot 2017-06-08 at 17.04.26.png

I really want Minneapolis, but just to test I tried Indianapolis, and while it showed regular seating available it told me my code was incorrect.  TM just has problems everywhere.  I'm in Red Hill group and I pasted the code straight from my U2 email

26 minutes ago, pablovi said:

Why are Redzone tickets the same price as General Admittance? For Mexico City.

Or to put it another way, why is General Admittance this pricey? 

I agree! Mexico City GA/Pista ticket prices are more than double what I paid for my Toronto GA tickets. That being said, I still gladly bought Mexico City GA tickets.

"The price the market will bear" is Ticketmaster's approach, I'm sure. I wonder though if South American GA ticket prices are more comparable to US and Canada GA prices?

1 minute ago, GUILLECONTRERA said:

From Argentina no problem. I'm in the second group (Wire group) and I could take 2 tickets with my code. The problem is when I wanted to take another 2 tickets again and the webpage didn't let me take them out (Pin used). It seems that only can take 4 tickets in the same transaction.

from FAQ : http://www.u2.com/help

SPECIAL NOTES FOR MEXICO AND SOUTH AMERICA
In Argentina, Colombia and Chile the presale access code is good for a single transaction only. Fans cannot purchase 2 tickets and then return to the site to purchase another 2 tickets with the same code. In Mexico and Brazil, it is possible to make multiple purchases with the same code until reaching the 4 ticket limit.

Q - If someone has part-used their presale code in the leg 1 presales (for shows between May 12 and August 1), will they be able to use the rest of it on leg 2 presales (for shows in September and October)?
A - YES, up to a maximum of four tickets per subscriber.

I bought 3 tickets in the leg 1 presales (Paris, Dublin and Amsterdam), but I tried the brazilian's presale and my code didn't work. "Invalid". Why?

1 minute ago, Vagner Giacomazzi said:

I bought 3 tickets in the leg 1 presales (Paris, Dublin and Amsterdam), but I tried the brazilian's presale and my code didn't work. "Invalid". Why?

best bet for you is to call direct http://www.u2.com/help

27 minutes ago, Chori said:

GA it is expensive for Mexico show, compared to the US ticket price. But the Red Zone is much more expensive ($7,100 pesos, $390 USD aprox).

Screenshot 2017-06-08 at 10.46.05.png

RedZone for Minneapolis is about $350...so not that much more, plus about a billion dollars in TM service fees... :)

22 minutes ago, bigwave said:

minneapolis get so far and any choice just brings up this :

Screen Shot 2017-06-08 at 16.51.37.png

Yeah - that's what I'm hearing from @U2Nurse and @KAH6890...

If you get that screen, shut down Chrome/Firefox or whatever and pull up the link to the show again. That usually works for me.

10 minutes ago, pablovi said:

Si, claro, está pegado al escenario, pero de un lado. No ves bien todo el escenario ni todas las pantallas ni iluminacion. Sobre todo esta gira, que tiene una pantalla inmensa, que debe ser apreciada a cierta distancia. La verdad ya no estoy tan joven como para querer ver a a Bono et al. de cerca. Prefiero ver el show entero y escucharlo tranquilo. 

un favor... den chance de que este thread sea para los problemas de la preventa. Comentarios sobre el red zone y el concierto de mexico en su seccion

por su atención, gracias...

Anyone buy GA for Buffalo? Trying to find out if its credit card entry?  paperless tickets? Or is it an option to get tickets mailed? IThe kids cant line up for concert until later in the day so we all wont be going in at same time... Not sure how to handle the transaction for tomorrow's presale? 

2 hours ago, mich40 said:

We are checking into both of those cities.

No progress at all here. Long-time member who cannot access VIP sales but can access Red Hill? For all cities. I want Red Zones, what is the issue? Neither U2.com or Ticketmaster customer representatives are available to disuss. I