Sign in to follow this  
mike_bain

Presale questions for new dates Sept / Oct 2017 (merged)

I think this got merged somewhere in here, but I finally got a ticketmaster person the phone to help.  I called the number for help (not sales number).  It took some arguing, prodding, and 40 minutes, but I got redzone for Kansas Ctiy.

6 minutes ago, bigwave said:

After seeing only VIP and RZ on other browsers and TM app, I Tried Opera for MPLS - says offer code is incorrect. I copied and pasted it. Have only used it for 3 tickets. :(

Hi all! I have a friend that works with TM in Minneapolis. They checked into my code to see why I couldn't buy tickets. They said I reached my 2-ticket limit when I purchased tickets for Chicago. Apparently they were told codes had a 2-ticket limit instead of 4 tickets. That's why I'm only able to purchase VIP Packages. On the phone to U2.com to see what's up.

7 minutes ago, wad2k said:

Anyone buy GA for Buffalo? Trying to find out if its credit card entry?  paperless tickets? Or is it an option to get tickets mailed? IThe kids cant line up for concert until later in the day so we all wont be going in at same time... Not sure how to handle the transaction for tomorrow's presale? 

All floor seats are CC entry and non-transferable in TicketMaster.  All in your party must enter together.

2 minutes ago, bela71385 said:

Hi all! I have a friend that works with TM in Minneapolis. They checked into my code to see why I couldn't buy tickets. They said I reached my 2-ticket limit when I purchased tickets for Chicago. Apparently they were told codes had a 2-ticket limit instead of 4 tickets. That's why I'm only able to purchase VIP Packages. On the phone to U2.com to see what's up.

Wow, that's crazy. Especially since it seems to be happening in multiple cities.

1 minute ago, bela71385 said:

nice input Bela.  I would've thought they would have 1 call with all of the agencies at one time covering the rules to be implemented (or better yet send them to each location in a document).

Trying to buy for detroit and i am from canada and there website won t take my postal code. Cam t get tixs. I call there and they people working ha e know idea whats going on. Wow!!

9 minutes ago, bela71385 said:

I'm so sick of this shit. 

Just now, darkbeforethedawn said:

Do you want to trade codes so you can get Red Hill and I get VIP?

codes are personal and non-transferable. don't risk losing the tickets and the account...

Do you want to trade codes so you can get Red Hill and I get VIP?

Oh goodness, no. That just sounds like problems waiting to happen. Have just been testing with Mpls. Show I actually want is San Diego, so we'll see what happens in 12 minutes.

Just now, xime_gracia said:

Santiago, CHILE

by now it should be working... please recheck..

I used my presale code (Red Hill) originally to buy two tickets to Philly.  Tried all morning to get my final two for the new Bflo show.  Would only allow me access to VIP packages.  Talked to TM and the rep told me that my code only is valid for VIP.  Doesn't make any sense...tried contacting U2.com, but they have not responded.  So frustrated....after 30 years of traveling around the Northeast to see U2, they are finally back in my area and I can't get tix for under $300.  Guess I 'll have to take my chances on Monday.

Hi all! 

I used 3 out of 4 of my allotted tickets for the Chicago shows.  I should be able to purchase one more.  I was in the "Wire" group last time.  I continue to check the website and under my account, where the access code box is, it has my code but there's a line through it.  I want to buy a GA for KC's show and so worried I won't be able to! I haven't received any emails from U2 letting me know my code or when I can order, etc.  Any ideas on what the scoop is?  Thank you!!

17 minutes ago, bela71385 said:

has been checked... TM knows it is a 4 ticket limit. Confirmed with them...

So, if we're trying for St. Louis, is it all completely hopeless at this point?

for those talking to TM on phone, please can you PM me a report, time / who you spoke to / synopsis of what they told you, cheers

I think I'm done playing with this mess.  Getting 2 tickets to Chicago took 50 minutes of playing the robot square game and then timing out on purchases, U2ie in Chicago TIckemaster flipped the layout and what should have been perfect seats at the end of the satellite stage turned out to be behind the main stage, and now this.  What a waste of time.  I think I'll have better luck just going to the ticket office in Minneapolis next time I'm up there.  That way I won't have to give more money to TM.  LOVE LOVE LOVE U2.  HATE HATE HATE TM

3 minutes ago, kkmercer said:

Hi all! 

I used 3 out of 4 of my allotted tickets for the Chicago shows.  I should be able to purchase one more.  I was in the "Wire" group last time.  I continue to check the website and under my account, where the access code box is, it has my code but there's a line through it.  I want to buy a GA for KC's show and so worried I won't be able to! I haven't received any emails from U2 letting me know my code or when I can order, etc.  Any ideas on what the scoop is?  Thank you!!

call the TM Customer Support (1-800-653-8000) with everything you can find to show you have still 1 ticket left...

please let us know about the outcome via a PM