Sign in to follow this  
mike_bain

Presale questions for new dates Sept / Oct 2017 (merged)

Just now, james busick said:

Regular GA is far better than RZ for this tour.

lol no its not.  Red Zone you can walk in 5 min before the show and be a few people off the rail

My presale code for Red Hill group is only offering VIP packages-it will not unlock Red Hill. I used 2 tickets for Vancouver and now want to use my remaining 2 for the Minneapolis concert but the GA floor is not an option. It will not take my code. Only option that is unlocked is VIP. Help!

Just now, james busick said:

Regular GA is far better than RZ for this tour.

I prefer RZ.  Can't stand for long periods of time and don't have to line up.  In Seattle got to venue at 5 and end up on rail at B stage.  I'll take that all day long

I hate to complain, I've been very fortunate to see U2 as many times as I have, and if San Diego isn't meant to be for me, it's not meant to be.  And this is the first time I've ever  had presale issues.  But man, this is SERIOUSLY disappointing.

Just called Ticketmaster about my code for Minneapolis and person on the other end was no help

Just now, AugustaK said:

My presale code for Red Hill group is only offering VIP packages-it will not unlock Red Hill. I used 2 tickets for Vancouver and now want to use my remaining 2 for the Minneapolis concert but the GA floor is not an option. It will not take my code. Only option that is unlocked is VIP. Help!

Same here....keep at it

13 minutes ago, corianderstem said:

Nope, same crap for San Diego.  

Same for me for San Diego.  Tried both on my computer and via TM app.  This same crap happened to me when I went to get Rose Bowl tickets.  This is BS!

1 minute ago, beershack said:

lol no its not.  Red Zone you can walk in 5 min before the show and be a few people off the rail

Exactly .... worth the cash in my world

san diego saying sold out for GA.  impossible.  that floor is huge.  might be a bug.  ill try later after the rush

In Mexico its onluyy available the option for RED $$$$, not available just GA

Did anyone get tickets for Mexico on the Wites group yet? Just keeps searching forever.

5 minutes ago, curt_crader said:

PISSED that Red Zone in StL are showing as available yet my code is not unlocking them.  Unlocks all other tickets though.  Got GA tickets but really needed RZ.  When they are available during public sale, I'll end up getting them but then will be stuck with 2 GAs I can't use (or sell or transfer) ..... urgh!!!

What did you do to get GA tickets in STL? 

I have tried everything and nothing other than Red Zone / VIP tickets would pop up.

My (brand new) code seems to be locked out now and won't even let me search...

Edit:  I'm in now!  Thanks...

Edited by vendadavis61

My Redhill Presale code is not working.  Instead I am being offered Red Zone, and other VERY expensive tickets.  This sucks.

Just now, thegrunter said:

What did you do to get GA tickets in STL? 

I have tried everything and nothing other than Red Zone / VIP tickets would pop up.

Nothing .... entered my code and only GA and seats were available.  Did it right when tickets went on sale

Same as a few people, My RED HILL code was used for 2 tickets, I should have 2 left. It won't unlock ANY ticket types for San Diego. It's 3am here in Australia, I got up just to do this. Seriously disappointing and don't want to wake the whole household calling TM or U2.com. Plus why should I have to pay international call rates to be on hold for hours. This is not a good experience.

Just now, 3 said:

My Redhill Presale code is not working.  Instead I am being offered Red Zone, and other VERY expensive tickets.  This sucks.

Offer code is incorrect. Please double-check your offer code/password and try again!

6 minutes ago, vendadavis61 said:

Trying to do Wires presale in Mexico CIty for seccion grada- first time I entered code, it took but only for VIP Package - keep trying to get to regular presale but it's not letting me and when I reenter the code it won't take it.

delete cookies cache and/or try a different browser

1 minute ago, vendadavis61 said:

My (brand new) code seems to be locked out now and won't even let me search...

Keep trying.  It will still be cached or something and eventually it will allow you to use again.

Just now, arteco said:

En mexico solo se pueden comprar RED y no GA

A mí ni Redzone me deja, no encuentra un sólo boleto. 

Having the same problem as others, not able to access San Diego GA.  Only showing RZ and other expensive options.  :(  First time I have ever had this problem (had already used two of my codes for Vancouver so I suspect that is the problem as it is for others. Trying to call Ticketmaster although I suspect that's not going to help me much..  *sigh*