Sign in to follow this  
mike_bain

Presale questions for new dates Sept / Oct 2017 (merged)

Red Hill group. Used 2 of my 4 ticket allotment for Chicago. Now cannot unlock anything except Red Zone and VIP. It says my code is invalid. I called Ticketmaster, and they said maybe no seats are available. It seems as though they don't know what's going on. Help!

3 minutes ago, pablovi said:

A mí ni Redzone me deja, no encuentra un sólo boleto. 

Sigan intentando... tengo reportes de que aunque tarda, hay resultados...

My Brother only used 3 of his 4 presale code tickets from the first leg. Trying to use his 4th. He's Red Hill group. Can't get in to Red Hill presale. This is MADDENING.

2 minutes ago, arteco said:

yo llegue hasta el pago pero de RED y carisimos

No encuentro GA

usa el que dice en el menu "LEGACY"

TM told me all they could tell was that maybe the allotted tickets were gone.  I let them know it seemed to be a widespread issue and the U2.com people were working on it. Really hope this can be corrected before the next presale tomorrow!  But that just means less GAs available for the Wire group, since we Red Hill peeps will try and snatch them up at the same time.

If it can be fixed before then, hopefully people will have luck, as there must still be allotted tickets left, since apparently hardly anyone got them!

18 minutes ago, pablovi said:

Now it's taking forever to search for tickets, I did that, I guess it's just a banner, but who knows. Don't think I'll be able to get tickets, too busy the server. 

Im having the same issue arrghh. And im on a meeting with a client haha

Used 3 out of 4 for early in the tour.  Have one left, trying for San Diego GA, but the code is being rejected.

1 minute ago, Max Tsukino said:

Sigan intentando... tengo reportes de que aunque tarda, hay resultados...

Si, ya pude, pero solo si le pones un boleto, se tarda muchísimo, pero si te lo da. Ahora necesito otro. 

Gracias!

15 minutes ago, kerber said:

Same here....keep at it

I am glad I am not the only one. I'm actually on hold with U2 customer service right now and hitting almost 90 minutes.

1 minute ago, corianderstem said:

TM told me all they could tell was that maybe the allotted tickets were gone.  I let them know it seemed to be a widespread issue and the U2.com people were working on it. Really hope this can be corrected before the next presale tomorrow!  But that just means less GAs available for the Wire group, since we Red Hill peeps will try and snatch them up at the same time.

If it can be fixed before then, hopefully people will have luck, as there must still be allotted tickets left, since apparently hardly anyone got them!

If it doesn't get fixed, then all the presale groups should be pushed back by a day so Red Hill gets first shot.  That's only fair.

1 minute ago, corianderstem said:

People with new memberships will probably be able to get GA tickets easier, as the issue seems to be that 2 or more tickets were already purchased with the code.  The few who have all 4 left prior to today are getting GA.

8 minutes ago, mvbrumm said:

Red Hill group. Used 2 of my 4 ticket allotment for Chicago. Now cannot unlock anything except Red Zone and VIP. It says my code is invalid. I called Ticketmaster, and they said maybe no seats are available. It seems as though they don't know what's going on. Help!

Yikes. That is not good. I've had this issue since 10a. So no way tickets could have been sold out that quick. I had no issues when buying my 2 for Vancouver. I'm crossing my fingers ticketmaster does not know what is going on.

There's definitely a glitch, TM screwed up somewhere.  I've never had problems buying GA during the presale for 4 previous shows, it always went smoothly.   I have Firefox, IE, and Opera open on computer, the app open on an iPad, and my wife trying at home, and no luck....GAs never even showed up as an option.  This is BS. 

PS...trying for San Diego

Edited by zoomcat
added text....

2 minutes ago, bigwave said:

minneapolis ga back

Are you using a code that has no purchases on it? (as a mod, you must have special fancy magic codes as needed)  Because with my 1-ticket-left-code, still nada no matter what city I look for.

3 minutes ago, bigwave said:

minneapolis ga back

It is still saying not available. Only VIP is showing as options.

4 minutes ago, bigwave said:

minneapolis ga back

Yeah, still nothing showing on my end here.

I have my two tickets now, done on separate transactions. 

Thanks everyone, and good luck!

Just now, corianderstem said:

Are you using a code that has no purchases on it? (as a mod, you must have special fancy magic codes as needed)  Because with my 1-ticket-left-code, still nada no matter what city I look for.

our codes are no different nor special...

Issues have been reported... keep trying and have patience. Use a different browser and/or the app

Just now, pablovi said:

I have my two tickets now, done on separate transactions. 

Thanks everyone, and good luck!

Good job!

Same for me for SD. I should have 1 allotment left. Code only opens VIP and RZ. I just want regular GA. Can't afford RZ. TM doesn't recognize my Red Hill code for anything other than VIP. I fucking hate TM. But honestly, U2.com should have been on top of this. Not their first rodeo.

Edited by OutlandoGirl

Just now, cpaxlvacy said:

I just got a message that couldnt find any ticket for red zone in mexico :(

(RED) Zone sells out in seconds. Try other sections...