Sign in to follow this  
mike_bain

Presale questions for new dates Sept / Oct 2017 (merged)

The part of this that sucks is, fans will panic and buy something super expensive (such as Red Zone, and VIP).  So some are already getting screwed.

I think another sign that something is wrong is that there are NO presale links on the U2.com Tours page.

I have one ticket left on my code and I'm still only pulling RZ and VIP for San Diego...what's going on?

Just now, Max Tsukino said:

our codes are no different nor special...

Issues have been reported... keep trying and have patience. Use a different browser and/or the app

I was half-kidding on that.  But if you have a full 4 tickets available on your code seems to make all the difference.  Will keep trying, and will try again tomorrow during the next presale.  Thanks for working to try and fix it with Ticketmaster.

18 minutes ago, beershack said:

lol no its not.  Red Zone you can walk in 5 min before the show and be a few people off the rail

Fair enough.  I'll trade the hours for a better view any day.  RZ has a great view for a small portion of the show, but not so great for most.

I'm going to try my best to CHILL, and hope that they sort this out within the next few hours.

Dan

Just now, corianderstem said:

I was half-kidding on that.  But if you have a full 4 tickets available on your code seems to make all the difference.  Will keep trying, and will try again tomorrow during the next presale.  Thanks for working to try and fix it with Ticketmaster.

consider 1 ticket at a time... apparently, it gives some results

I have 2 tickets remaining on my Red Hill group presale code, but Ticketmaster is only giving me access to the VIP packages? Help?

2 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

our codes are no different nor special...

Issues have been reported... keep trying and have patience. Use a different browser and/or the app

I've used the app and 3 different browsers without success, since 10 am. I have 2 of my 4 allotted tickets left, but cannot unlock anything except Red Zone and VIP.

Just now, james busick said:

Fair enough.  I'll trade the hours for a better view any day.  RZ has a great view for a small portion of the show, but not so great for most.

And you don't need to wait or make a line, at least here in Mexico, unless you want to be right next to the railing in center. Which is not really a way to enjoy this show. 

1 minute ago, Max Tsukino said:

there's a button there that brings you to http://www.u2.com/presale

Great thanks.  It looks like somehow GA tickets aren't set to be part of the presale currently.  I hope that gets fixed.

Dan

Anyone able to get GA for any show? I have tried for different cities and nothing! Hate TM. There is something definitely wrong. I have a code left and it only unlocked VIP and Red zone. Didn't have issues with previous sale.

6 minutes ago, james busick said:

People with new memberships will probably be able to get GA tickets easier, as the issue seems to be that 2 or more tickets were already purchased with the code.  The few who have all 4 left prior to today are getting GA.

Not exactly. I have four unused codes. The only way I can even get GA to show up as an option for San Diego is if I use the mobile site on my phone.  

I got all the way through to confirm purchase and the page crashed.  When I tried again, it told me that I had exceeded my ticket limit.  

What a mess!

Hearing from people who did get "regular" tickets, they had 3 or all 4 tickets still avaialble with their code. Sounds like the issue is truly a disconnect between U2.com saying the limit is 4, and Ticketmaster thinking it's 2.

I have two tickets left, tried to buy 2 tickets to San Diego, and the TM App gave me an error.  Now I can't buy any Red Hill tickets.  Looks like I'm not alone, what gives?

1 minute ago, LasVegasU2Fan said:

Anyone able to get GA for any show? I have tried for different cities and nothing! Hate TM. There is something definitely wrong. I have a code left and it only unlocked VIP and Red zone. Didn't have issues with previous sale.

I got 2 for StL but wanted RZ.  It won't unlock RZ for some reason.

Can one of you fellow SoCal fans let me know what the pricing is for the Yellow/Red/Purple ringed seat sections at Qualcomm is on the TM map? What sections are the $100 and $160 seats at? Just want to know what price range I can budget for.   (I realize the seat prices might change depending on how far back you are in the Red seats for example, and how close u are to the stage)

When you have time, of course.  Good luck with the TM hiccups that are going on!  (TM won't let me view the seats here, like I can at the other venues that are available today)

Hearing from people who did get "regular" tickets, they had 3 or all 4 tickets still avaialble with their code. Sounds like the issue is truly a disconnect between U2.com saying the limit is 4, and Ticketmaster thinking it's 2.

We asked about this... TM knows the limit is 4 tickets...

Even if you have four and TRY to buy tickets but don't succeed, you still have the limit exceeded message.

Just now, Max Tsukino said:

We asked about this... TM knows the limit is 4 tickets...

TM might know, but does their site/app know? ;-)

TM might know, but does their site/app know? ;-)

one can hope...

2 minutes ago, LasVegasU2Fan said:

I pulled two GAs right off the top, but it wouldn't let me check out with both since it was not allowed under my code (which was ridiculous, since I only used two of my four for last weekend's Chicago shows). When I tried checking out with one, it allowed me to do that, so I just have the one right now. (Minneapolis show, btw)