Sign in to follow this  
mike_bain

Presale questions for new dates Sept / Oct 2017 (merged)

1 minute ago, bigwave said:

we have identified an issue with people who have part used codes, and have reported twice - so hopefully come action on that soon.. hang tight

Thank you!  Your advocacy is appreciated.  Hopefully it will get cleared up.  My attention to detail today for my clients is not great :)

2 minutes ago, judyf15c said:

I just talked to Ticketmaster (the 800 653 8000 number) for 30 minutes and while they tried to help they said I had to talk to the fan club.  So here I am.  Still trying for just 1 GA to San Diego, and still only pulling RZ/VIP.  On 2 computers, 4 browsers, and the app on my phone.

I used the same number at 10 a.m. central time and they told me the same thing.  I argued with them.  They were finally able to pull up GA and red zone (at first nothing was showing up for me). 

Just now, cpaxlvacy said:

Is it already sold out general admission in mexico? I couldnt buy tickets im sad

Don't think so, it takes a while but it finds them. It can't be would out, it's like 30,000 tickets. 

11 minutes ago, Original Hewson said:

They may know, but they haven't rectified the matter.

This is a colossal screw up.

The type that should have Larry writing another angry letter.

oooooo, I forgot all about the Larry letter!

I got a call back from Ticketmaster and was told there were no longer GAs available for Mpls or KC for presale but was offered seats. I was on TM straight up 10 and my code only unlocked red zone and VIP, so something isn't right. I will hope things get fixed eventually.

7 minutes ago, bigwave said:

we have identified an issue with people who have part used codes, and have reported twice - so hopefully come action on that soon.. hang tight

Thank you! I just hope I don't miss out on tickets.

10 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

I understand that what I'm about to say it won't solve anything and in the end right now it may mean nothing: The people who can do something about this are working really hard to rectify this... apparently is not an easy issue, but be sure is not being left unattended...

Thanks mods for all you do - hard being the messenger. 

6 minutes ago, bigwave said:

Ok, I have a partially-used code but it only shows VIP and RZ, why not GA or regular seats?  

1 minute ago, lorijane said:

I got a call back from Ticketmaster and was told there were no longer GAs available for Mpls or KC for presale but was offered seats. I was on TM straight up 10 and my code only unlocked red zone and VIP, so something isn't right. I will hope things get fixed eventually.

Can you PM me quote all details, time, who rang etc, cheers

Just now, zoomcat said:

Ok, I have a partially-used code but it only shows VIP and RZ, why not GA or regular seats?  

thats what we are trying to find out

4 hours ago, Max Tsukino said:

which country is this?

I believe my stepson is coming from TN to KC to use tickets, sorry!

Agreed, it would be helpful if a new Red Hill presale time was announced. I have a doctor's appointment and don't want to miss the sudden fix and chance to buy, after trying for almost three hours now. And a huge THANK YOU to all you U2.commers and moderators for being so helpful!! Admittedly, I even had a great experience talking to the guy at Ticketmaster, though he didn't have the power to help much. 

The confusing part is that TM lists all these different options for presale. Shouldn't there just be Red Hill, Wires and General Public?

presale.JPG

Indeed, you mods are the only ones keeping this some semblance of sane! Be assured, my rant has nothing to do with you all and everything to do with LN/TM ❤️

4 minutes ago, lorijane said:

I can access the regular Red Hill tickets but not the VIP. There are still GA for all shows except St Louis which isn't showing any for some reason. I doubt it's sold out.

Edited by cerulean

10 minutes ago, bigwave said:

Many thanks to Bigwave & Max for working tirelessly to rectify the situation.  xx

4 minutes ago, lorijane said:

They told me the same thing at around 10:30 a.m..... and then suddenly there were some (for KC).

3 minutes ago, AugustaK said:

Thank you! I just hope I don't miss out on tickets.

Don't know about you all but it sure makes me feel slightly better that we are all in this together!!

Thanks mods for following up on all these leads.  It would be very good if you could post any confirmation you receive that GA tickets are gone at a given venue, as that seems to be the most sought after ticket area and if the GA allotment for this presale group is gone we can all give up for now rather than continuing to waste our time.

2 minutes ago, distant-hum said:

Don't know about you all but it sure makes me feel slightly better that we are all in this together!!

No kidding. And even though I did come out with a GA, I planned on going with at least 2-3 friends or relatives, so hopefully I'm able to pick up the other one on my code after all.

Huge thanks to the mods for their hard work as well!

Edited by trevgreg

2 minutes ago, distant-hum said:

Ticketmaster page now only allows me my correct amount of presale tickets I have left available (1 -- I used 3 already). Initially it let me select up to 4 tickets. But I still can't access Red Hill group.

3 minutes ago, jacrobat123 said:

Thanks mods for following up on all these leads.  It would be very good if you could post any confirmation you receive that GA tickets are gone at a given venue, as that seems to be the most sought after ticket area and if the GA allotment for this presale group is gone we can all give up for now rather than continuing to waste our time.

all venues have ga left, just been told, but we still need to get to bottom of issues raised, keep posting, we will keep gathering