Sign in to follow this  
mike_bain

Presale questions for new dates Sept / Oct 2017 (merged)

6 minutes ago, arteco said:

When can I see the arena map for Mexico City?

Most likely closer to the presale date/time... keep checking periodically the ticketing agency website....

Max one more question for Mexico City the prices are listed like this, just wondering what's the difference between - Pista Golden: $2,550 and Pista general: $2,550  ?

Pista Golden: $2,550
Pista general: $2,550

Verde A: $4,500
Naranja A: $2,550
Verde B: $1,450
Naranja B: $980
Verde C: $650
Naranja C: $400

regarding Buffalo, I thought I heard that Credit card entry in NY is not allowed or illegal? Does that mean if I can somehow get GA tickets, Ill be sent actual hard tickets?  

5 minutes ago, Victor Noe said:

Max one more question for Mexico City the prices are listed like this, just wondering what's the difference between - Pista Golden: $2,550 and Pista general: $2,550  ?

Pista Golden: $2,550
Pista general: $2,550

Verde A: $4,500
Naranja A: $2,550
Verde B: $1,450
Naranja B: $980
Verde C: $650
Naranja C: $400

No idea... we may need to wait until more/better info is posted on the TM site...

patience...

7 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

No idea... we may need to wait until more/better info is posted on the TM site...

patience...

That's like "campo vip" and "campo normal" here in Argentina. The "Pista golden" it's like "campo vip", whick is the front of the field, and "Pista general" is from the end of  the pista golden to the end of the field and sometimes the back of the stadium. At least here in argentina almost always the field is separated like that, so if you want to be at  the front of the stage you need the "pista golden" ticket.

Just now, Lau_XtP said:

That's like "campo vip" and "campo normal" here in Argentina. The "Pista golden" it's like "campo vip", whick is the front of the field, and "Pista general" is from the end of  the pista golden to the end of the field and sometimes the back of the stadium. At least here in argentina almost always the field is separated like that, so if you want to be at  the front of the stage you need the "pista golden" ticket.

seems that will be the case, but it's better to confirm it once a map is published in the ticketing site...

Just now, Max Tsukino said:

seems that will be the case, but it's better to confirm it once a map is published in the ticketing site...

Yes, of course. But the last big show that i saw without the "campo vip" here in argentina was last year in a smaller stadium. I think it was in the Black Zabbath one. This year all the big shows and specially in the same stadium that U2 here in argentina had that division. So we better be ready to see that probably

my friend wants to know when he will get this acess code, since it's not showing up. all it says that pre-sale codes will be posted soon, also when will the emails be sent out. thank you for your time!

Edited by Azyria

Hi

Thur Oct 19 - Sao Paulo, Brazil Morumbi Stadium
Red Hill Group Presale - Thursday, June 8 10AM  
Wires Group Presale - Thursday, June 8 12noon  
Presales end - Saturday, June 10, 5PM  
Public on sale – Friday, June 16, 12:01AM  

When can I see my code? 

Codes appear closer to the day and time of the presale. You also should get an email with it...

Codes appear closer to the day and time of the presale. You also should get an email with it...

is the code the  U2JTB.. one? it will be something like that right?

Just now, Azyria said:

is the code the  U2JTB.. one? it will be something like that right?

yes...

2 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

yes...

well i'm asking because my friend was confused. he bought the top fan package and wants to make sure. he is buying tickets for himself and me.

Edited by Azyria

9 minutes ago, Azyria said:

well i'm asking because my friend was confused. he bought the top fan package and wants to make sure. he is buying tickets for himself and me.

no worries...

later your friend will get an email with all the pertinent information...

no worries...

later your friend will get an email with all the pertinent information...

that's good, he just signed up for it a few hours ago after seeing the add for it. i'm very excited to see them. anyways thanks for the help!

How long did it take to get a confirmation email and presale code? I just became a subscriber for the presale. 

7 minutes ago, meganbslc said:

How long did it take to get a confirmation email and presale code? I just became a subscriber for the presale. 

It could take a few hours for your confirmation email. 

3 minutes ago, mich40 said:

It could take a few hours for your confirmation email. 

then you get the pre-sale codes, probably the day before right? that's how iron maiden's worked 

I purchased a membership subscription and bought 2 tickets to Chicago 2 at the same time this past January.  Will I still be able to buy 2 more tickets in presale this time, or was that a special purchase I made that allowed me to buy presale in January only?

Edited by bschwarb

4 minutes ago, Azyria said:

then you get the pre-sale codes, probably the day before right? that's how iron maiden's worked 

Yes

16 minutes ago, bschwarb said:

I purchased a membership subscription and bought 2 tickets to Chicago 2 at the same time this past January.  Will I still be able to buy 2 more tickets in presale this time, or was that a special purchase I made that allowed me to buy presale in January only?

you will still have an allocation of 2 tix left on that code

I see the answer that I didn't want to see (no new pre-sale opportunities even if you re-up your subscription) if you've purchased 4 tix on your pre-sale code for this tour.   Just want to voice how frustrating that is.  

I spent extra dollars for flights and hotels (not to mention big bucks for the tix) to ensure I'd see the tour because who could guess if they'd show up in Mpls (hometown).   Literally 2 days after getting back from an epic show in Chicago they announce Minneapolis and I'm stuck fighting the masses and ticket brokers in the general sale.  

C'mon guys, we pay $40 minimum every year because we love this band and then dish out whatever it takes to see them and we can't get some extra love once they finally announce the full tour?   I wasn't willing to take the risk on missing them and now I'm paying for it.  Pretty frustrating... Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For!    But you know it's time to go through the sleet and driving snow (or in this case, through the masses of people who don't spend the time and money to be a fan of the best band in the world).   I'll be there, I'll be there... but I'll probably be sitting or standing way back in the crowd.

Just venting and commiserating with others that I know are in the same boat... 

Edited by jester24

So, I was too nice and let friends use 2 out of our 4 so I am out.  UGH!  My husband has never been a paid member (only I have been a member here) so hoping we can open a new subscriber/membership account through him with a different credit card and get to presages that way - although I know it would be for second group.  I don't see anywhere where they don't want same household so it should work.  Just to be safe we would use a different credit card.  Would that work? 

Edited by barcelonagirl