Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
mike_bain

Presale questions for new dates Sept / Oct 2017 (merged)

Recommended Posts

The ordeal continues...   Bigwave did some checking and was told by Ticketmaster that I've used my 4 ticket allotment already.  Completely false as I used my code to buy 3 tickets in January for the Rose Bowl, so I should still be allowed to purchase a ticket for San Diego.  TM also told him I used my code to buy three tickets today.  None of my transactions went through when I was able to get a GA in my shopping cart.  There are no new tickets for San Diego showing up in My Events webpage on Ticketmaster.com, and no charges from Ticketmaster on my credit card.  Not having any luck with the alternate presale code Bigwave was kind enough to give me.  It only unlocks VIP Party packages and RZ.   I really hope TM can get these issues resolved SOON!!  My patience is wearing thin..

Edited by U2ITNOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I tried to purchase 2 tickets using,y pre sale code...(I've bought 2 for the Vancouver show) for MSP....sale went thru but then error popped up now it says my code has already been used! On hold for 4 hours ....now what?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, rebeccatannenrojas said:

I tried to purchase 2 tickets using,y pre sale code...(I've bought 2 for the Vancouver show) for MSP....sale went thru but then error popped up now it says my code has already been used! On hold for 4 hours ....now what?

 

check your PMs, please

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally, a helpful rep on the U2.com customer service line gave me a new code that worked!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

 

When I go to the tour page for presale info it tell me I am either using a free or expired account. I paid and subscribed 06/07/2017. Am I just missing something. Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dogmai1965 said:

When I go to the tour page for presale info it tell me I am either using a free or expired account. I paid and subscribed 06/07/2017. Am I just missing something. Thanks

You appear as a free subscriber. Contact U2.com Customer Team to check your account status...

U2.com questions please call our customer support team at:
1-800-615-1324 (inside the US)
+001-949-333-4820 (outside the US).
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally, I have my GA for San Diego!   I called the U2.com 800 support phone number TM originally gave me.  After a 15-20 minute hold, the woman I spoke to gave me a different number to call regarding presale code issues, 1-855-867-5297.  The hold time was less than 15 minutes.  The guy I spoke to was able to get me a new presale code and even stayed on the phone while I went onto TM.com to try to purchase the ticket.   I was able to unlock the Red Hill presale no problem and purchase my GA.  I'm happy!  What a long ordeal that was, but happy I finally "found what I'm looking for".   :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Things I've learned today...

1. The moderators on this page are saints and have more patience than I can imagine.  If any of the mods are going to the San Diego show...beers are on me. ?

2. U2 fans are a persistent bunch and I just love how passionate we can be about seeing one of the greatest bands around.  

3. These additional shows will no doubt be electric! 

Thank you, thank you, thank you for all that you've done to get these issues worked out for us today!! 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, romanorton said:

Things I've learned today...

1. The moderators on this page are saints and have more patience than I can imagine.  If any of the mods are going to the San Diego show...beers are on me. ?

2. U2 fans are a persistent bunch and I just love how passionate we can be about seeing one of the greatest bands around.  

3. These additional shows will no doubt be electric! 

Thank you, thank you, thank you for all that you've done to get these issues worked out for us today!! 

 

Yes they were amazing and soooo patient.  Made it right super fast.  Great job. SD will be amazing.  

Houston -Dallas - SD. Not too shabby. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure what happened today my code for presale wouldn't work. I'm calling support now....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is not a question, but I just saw that there are already over 800 presale tickets for Ford Field on viagogo at what I assume are scalped prices. Kind of sucks considering the number of fans on this thread who were trying to get tickets today and struggling. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ila_charles said:

This is not a question, but I just saw that there are already over 800 presale tickets for Ford Field on viagogo at what I assume are scalped prices. Kind of sucks considering the number of fans on this thread who were trying to get tickets today and struggling. 

send a PM with the link, please...

thanks...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, artalvarez said:

Yes they were amazing and soooo patient.  Made it right super fast.  Great job. SD will be amazing.  

Houston -Dallas - SD. Not too shabby. 

I was at Dallas as well!!  My concert trio this tour will be Dallas, Dublin, and San Diego!!  Can't wait to meet everyone in San Diego!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Two questions:

 

1.  My husband and I are both paying subscribers.  We already used one code to buy 3 tickets to the Rose Bowl.  If we buy 3 tickets to SD will we be flagged for being in the same household?

 

2.  I saw earlier in the thread that the code only allows 2 Red Zone tickets?  Really?  We need 3.  I would hate to use 2 from the unused code and the last 1 from the other code and then be flagged . . . . my dad loves U2 and the JT and this will probably be his last concert -- would hate for that to be ruined.  

 

Thanks for all of you help mods, you really had your hands full today (and yes, I read all 36 pages!)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, U2ITNOL said:

Finally, I have my GA for San Diego!   I called the U2.com 800 support phone number TM originally gave me.  After a 15-20 minute hold, the woman I spoke to gave me a different number to call regarding presale code issues, 1-855-867-5297.  The hold time was less than 15 minutes.  The guy I spoke to was able to get me a new presale code and even stayed on the phone while I went onto TM.com to try to purchase the ticket.   I was able to unlock the Red Hill presale no problem and purchase my GA.  I'm happy!  What a long ordeal that was, but happy I finally "found what I'm looking for".   :)

This was such helpful info! I called them and after 40 min I finally got my SD GA tickets after stressing for 10 hours! Got a new code and it worked!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, fierygirl said:

Two questions:

 

1.  My husband and I are both paying subscribers.  We already used one code to buy 3 tickets to the Rose Bowl.  If we buy 3 tickets to SD will we be flagged for being in the same household?

 

2.  I saw earlier in the thread that the code only allows 2 Red Zone tickets?  Really?  We need 3.  I would hate to use 2 from the unused code and the last 1 from the other code and then be flagged . . . . my dad loves U2 and the JT and this will probably be his last concert -- would hate for that to be ruined.  

 

Thanks for all of you help mods, you really had your hands full today (and yes, I read all 36 pages!)

If possible, use a different credit card than you used for the Rose Bowl. And yes, only 2 RedZone tickets per code. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, mich40 said:

If possible, use a different credit card than you used for the Rose Bowl. And yes, only 2 RedZone tickets per code. 

Thank you so much.  Going to try for 2 RZ with the new code and 1 with the old . . . different cards.  Hope it works!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/6/2017 at 6:51 AM, mich40 said:

You will get a confirmation email from joining.  Presales start Thursday 10am local city time of show.  You will receive a presale code before that to use for the sale.  Please be aware that presale codes do not guarantee tickets.

i never received a code unless i do not know where to look. I am new to this as well.

Joanne

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ila_charles said:

This is not a question, but I just saw that there are already over 800 presale tickets for Ford Field on viagogo at what I assume are scalped prices. Kind of sucks considering the number of fans on this thread who were trying to get tickets today and struggling. 

That disgusts me. Scalpers out there with presale codes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, joannelazaro2 said:

what the heck happened to my code

You appear as a free subscriber - Codes will only appear if you have a paid subscription.

Contact immediately customer support services (1-800-615-1324 (inside the US) | +001-949-333-4820 (outside the US).) to solve this. Have in hand all the emails you have received associated with your paid account...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has anybody bought tickets to the Detroit show that lives outside the u.s.a??? There site doesn t work?? Help!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm having issues with my presage code. I spoke with U2.com support last night and they said it was valid, not sure why I was having issues, put me on hold and then after about 20 minutes I was disconnected. I tried calling back but never got a human. My code only unlocks the VIP Party tickets. Is anyone else experiencing this and/or can anyone assist? 

 

UPDATE:: U2.com support was able to assist. They issued me a new code. I had my tickets within a few minutes! 

Edited by CarolineT
Updated the info on the post

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like they corrected things overnight! I was finally able to buy Red Zone for STL this morning (07:30 CT) using my Wires code, which I should have been able to do yesterday per TM (they told me there was a problem with my code and to call the U2 line up but I hung up after 2 hours on hold).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, pathman said:

Looks like they corrected things overnight! I was finally able to buy Red Zone for STL this morning (07:30 CT) using my Wires code, which I should have been able to do yesterday per TM (they told me there was a problem with my code and to call the U2 line up but I hung up after 2 hours on hold).

Wait, a Wires code?!  F*ck!  I thought those weren't unlocked until today?  Ugh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...