Sign in to follow this  
mike_bain

Presale questions for new dates Sept / Oct 2017 (merged)

1 minute ago, mksiggy75 said:

Wait, a Wires code?!  F*ck!  I thought those weren't unlocked until today?  Ugh.

it's likely that pathman is talking about Mexico or South America... Wires presale for the region started yesterday...

So I am trying to buy red zone tickets.  I just got my presale code yesterday so I have 4 ticket options but when I get to the check out where I am trying to purchase 2 redzone seats it says that the number of tickets I have selected exceeds my limit?  I haven't purchased any yet? 

1 minute ago, Kellyv24 said:

So I am trying to buy red zone tickets.  I just got my presale code yesterday so I have 4 ticket options but when I get to the check out where I am trying to purchase 2 redzone seats it says that the number of tickets I have selected exceeds my limit?  I haven't purchased any yet? 

if your code is U2JTB... please wait until the presales for today starts... the closer ones are open in around 10 min

A SMALL FAVOR TO ASK: If there is a problem, please remember to always mention what city you are buying tickets. That information will be useful to help you to seek a solution and/or give better and more accurate information.

Thanks.

Got Indy GAs on the first try!  Seems like someone fixed things overnight - hopefully the same is true for others.  Good luck!

4 minutes ago, Tarzanboy said:

Buffalo Search error...anyone else getting this?

Try different browsers if possible.  I was able to pull up some tickets doing a test just now.

3 minutes ago, SpartanJD01 said:

Detroit - New Subscriber in Wires Group - I input my code and it says "offer is restricted"

Log off from TM and here, clear cookies and cache, close browser... reopen it, log in here, go back to Detroit, try again

if not... try a different browser, mobile site, and TM mobile app

3 minutes ago, mich40 said:

Try different browsers if possible.  I was able to pull up some tickets doing a test just now.

Yep Worked hanks brother

I just happened to try my Wires pre-sale code this morning even though it wasn't supposed to start until 11 am - and it worked!  The pre-sale started way early and all my friends got their tickets with their Wires codes, plus I got 2 Red Zone!  I also discovered you can only get 2 Red Zone.

I am getting the same thing for the Detroit show.  Offer restricted.  I paid $50 for the code and all I am getting is offer restricted.  Grrrrrrrrrrr

Just now, Eparke4385 said:

I am getting the same thing for the Detroit show.  Offer restricted.  I paid $50 for the code and all I am getting is offer restricted.  Grrrrrrrrrrr

Please PM us a screenshot of what you are getting... thanks...

1 minute ago, Eparke4385 said:

Also, try again, possibly from a different browser.

So again, I am getting that the number of tickets requested pushes me over the limit for this event but I haven't bought any tickets with this presale code ever. I did it twice, ... finally got Redzone seats, and then it rejects it :( 

Edited by izzydog

Any one get REDZONE for Buffalo - I was in right at 10:00 - nothing - anyone have any luck?

Just now, SeanBFS said:

Any one get REDZONE for Buffalo - I was in right at 10:00 - nothing - anyone have any luck?

I am getting them but then it says I have exceeded my limit... which I haven't 

Just now, izzydog said:

I am getting them but then it says I have exceeded my limit... which I haven't 

How many are you trying to get? There is a 2 ticket limit on RedZone tickets in presales.

Just now, mich40 said:

How many are you trying to get? There is a 2 ticket limit on RedZone tickets in presales.

Just 2 tickets

Just now, LilLala said:

my code is only opening red zone seats?

how can I get ga?

What city?

45 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

it's likely that pathman is talking about Mexico or South America... Wires presale for the region started yesterday...

Eeehhhh, he did say for STL, and I went and tried my Wires code around 8:45 to try & get Red Zone in STL (which shouldn't have been available to me until 10am) and it worked.  I'm wondering if the Wires codes weren't activated for VIP things at the "VIP Presale" time.  No biggie, i got what i wanted in STL and Indy.  Thanks to the mods & everyone here for answering and asking questions.  Good luck to everybody still trying today!