Sign in to follow this  
mike_bain

Presale questions for new dates Sept / Oct 2017 (merged)

3 minutes ago, mksiggy75 said:

Eeehhhh, he did say for STL, and I went and tried my Wires code around 8:45 to try & get Red Zone in STL (which shouldn't have been available to me until 10am) and it worked.  I'm wondering if the Wires codes weren't activated for VIP things at the "VIP Presale" time.  No biggie, i got what i wanted in STL and Indy.  Thanks to the mods & everyone here for answering and asking questions.  Good luck to everybody still trying today!

ok

2 minutes ago, LilLala said:

buffalo

Some problems with that city... please log off from here and TM, delete cookies/cache from browser, close it, restart it, login here and go there again

if this doesn't work... try with different browsers, mobile and/or app

if all this doesn't work... let us know, please

15 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

Some problems with that city... please log off from here and TM, delete cookies/cache from browser, close it, restart it, login here and go there again

if this doesn't work... try with different browsers, mobile and/or app

if all this doesn't work... let us know, please

not working...

image1.JPG.1a3c29a62edc91ef2937c071102628b8.JPG

26 minutes ago, mksiggy75 said:

Eeehhhh, he did say for STL, and I went and tried my Wires code around 8:45 to try & get Red Zone in STL (which shouldn't have been available to me until 10am) and it worked.  I'm wondering if the Wires codes weren't activated for VIP things at the "VIP Presale" time.  No biggie, i got what i wanted in STL and Indy.  Thanks to the mods & everyone here for answering and asking questions.  Good luck to everybody still trying today!

Yes, this was for St. Louis. Per the TM person I spoke with yesterday, both Red Hill and Wires codes were supposed to work for VIP yesterday, but obviously there was a screw-up.

2 minutes ago, pathman said:

Yes, this was for St. Louis. Per the TM person I spoke with yesterday, both Red Hill and Wires codes were supposed to work for VIP yesterday, but obviously there was a screw-up.

And Wires is working appropriately for non-VIP in St. Louis as of 10:00 CT as planned.

Ok so I got through ST Louis ok.  My wife had previously purchased 4 for dallas.  I have a new membership and was able to get the two through my new subscription for STL no problems.  
My question we only use one Ticketmaster account and they are showing up in my wives Ticketmaster account although in different credit cards - the new ones are under mine which is different from hers.  Is this going to be a problem?  Wondering if I should get in touch with ticketmaster to confirm. 

Just now, barcelonagirl said:

Ok so I got through ST Louis ok.  My wife had previously purchased 4 for dallas.  I have a new membership and was able to get the two through my new subscription for STL no problems.  
My question we only use one Ticketmaster account and they are showing up in my wives Ticketmaster account although in different credit cards - the new ones are under mine which is different from hers.  Is this going to be a problem?  Wondering if I should get in touch with ticketmaster to confirm. 

yes, get it in writing also

Used my code for GAs for Detroit - Ford Field.  No problem at all 

12 minutes ago, bigwave said:

WILL do!  On hold.  

Edited by barcelonagirl

Just now, darkon said:

Used my code for GAs for Detroit - Ford Field.  No problem at all 

Were you able to get all 4 presales?  I was only able to get 2.  Now I can''t get my other 2.

Anyone know why the TM site stopped showing me the zoom in sections/seats available (the interactive seat map that you can zoom in and see blue dots for specific seats) and now only shows the generic stadium image?

I went to the Indiana stadium page and used my wires code at it works, (just testing, i'm waiting for San Diego still)  and it unlocked and let me browse on the right side but I can NOT get the stadium to display the interactive zoom/scroll around and pick your exact seat-type graphic....what gives??

6 minutes ago, elevate19 said:

Were you able to get all 4 presales?  I was only able to get 2.  Now I can''t get my other 2.

Yes..  used my code for all 4.    Glad I missed the first leg presale since I am in Michigan. 

3 minutes ago, lonewolf40 said:

Anyone know why the TM site stopped showing me the zoom in sections/seats available (the interactive seat map that you can zoom in and see blue dots for specific seats) and now only shows the generic stadium image?

I went to the Indiana stadium page and used my wires code at it works, (just testing, i'm waiting for San Diego still)  and it unlocked and let me browse on the right side but I can NOT get the stadium to display the interactive zoom/scroll around and pick your exact seat-type graphic....what gives??

That happens when many folks are trying to get tickets--I've seen it occur before (especially in regular onsales).  When traffic calms down, the (better) zoom thing will return.  Sucks, though--because it can (as it did with you) prevent/delay being able to do the zoom thing.

5 minutes ago, mike7man said:

That happens when many folks are trying to get tickets--I've seen it occur before (especially in regular onsales).  When traffic calms down, the (better) zoom thing will return.  Sucks, though--because it can (as it did with you) prevent/delay being able to do the zoom thing.

I just tested it on the NY site and can access and buy (but i'm not going to)  GA or regular seats, but it sucks that I can't actually SEE the seats I want to get.   It's weird though, I haven't been able to use the zoom feature since yesterday afternoon.  Granted, it was laggy af, but it DID work.   When I went to the stadium page, the stadium graphic flashed and was instantly the "interactive one."  

Since then, anytime I load the page, it's the generic graphic with the U2 stage layout and sections by color, etc.  (interactive is all gray with shades of blue indicating price per seat/section.  :-(

My code stopped working for presale tix in Detroit. It works for package still but I have been trying to get 4 good seat in presale. It says 

ERROR: This offer is currently restricted. Please make a different selection.

I have tried different browsers, deleting cache, a different computer, a different network, both wireless and LAN.

Just now, Whirlyball said:

My code stopped working for presale tix in Detroit. It works for package still but I have been trying to get 4 good seat in presale. It says 

ERROR: This offer is currently restricted. Please make a different selection.

I have tried different browsers, deleting cache, a different computer, a different network, both wireless and LAN.

Detroit is giving a few problems at the moment. Please wait for a bit...

2 minutes ago, lonewolf40 said:

I just tested it on the NY site and can access and buy (but i'm not going to)  GA or regular seats, but it sucks that I can't actually SEE the seats I want to get.   It's weird though, I haven't been able to use the zoom feature since yesterday afternoon.  Granted, it was laggy af, but it DID work.   When I went to the stadium page, the stadium graphic flashed and was instantly the "interactive one."  

Since then, anytime I load the page, it's the generic graphic with the U2 stage layout and sections by color, etc.  (interactive is all gray with shades of blue indicating price per seat/section.  :-(

Its totally dependent on traffic to the site. Allowing the zoom in map requires more data to/from the servers. That feature goes away when traffic is up.

2 hours ago, bigwave said:

Well, I got told two different things by Ticketmaster and U2.com   Ticketmaster said that if they came from same IP same address it is possible that they would be cancelled.  So they agreed to cancel order (since it was showing under wife's ticketmaster account) and now trying to decide if we will chance buying on pre sale at all or wait for general.  Called U2.com to verify eligibility (talked to Will) says its totally ok and to proceed without worrying with a new pre sale order.  AS LONG as you don't go over 4 tickets FOR THE SAME SHOW which we wouldn't.  Reiterated that each u2 membership account gets 4 tickets regardless of where you live etc.   We will use different credit card AND different ticketmaster account for them.  We will even use different IP address for order.  U2.com said there will be NO problem.  Thanks for the help BIGWAVE.  

Edited by barcelonagirl

Thank you all to whomever got the kinks worked out for Minneapolis! Easy peasy this morning for GA...in and out in under 5 minutes...

Trying to buy 4 tickets in Wire Group for Minneapolis.  Ticketmaster will only allow 4 if I buy another $50 subscription.  That's not right.  The ticket selection isn't great either  $165 to be in the top deck of the stadium? 

Edited by usamilo