Sign in to follow this  
mike_bain

Presale questions for new dates Sept / Oct 2017 (merged)

1 minute ago, usamilo said:

Trying to buy 4 tickets in Wire Group for Minneapolis.  Ticketmaster will only allow 4 if I buy another $50 subscription.  That's not right.  The ticket selection isn't great either  $165 to be in the top deck of the stadium? 

running into the same problem.  It showed 1-4 to start but when selecting the seat type, it lowered the qty of seats to 2.  Now its only showing a maximum of 2.  I sent a screenshot to Max and BigW. 

I'm not entering in any code for Detriot and it shows VIP packages are available to buy. Just a heads up. 

I was able to place one order for 2 tickets to the Sep 8 local show, but now it says my code is not valid for other Wires group tickets.

I thought I could buy 4 tickets?

3 minutes ago, loveadam said:

running into the same problem.  It showed 1-4 to start but when selecting the seat type, it lowered the qty of seats to 2.  Now its only showing a maximum of 2.  I sent a screenshot to Max and BigW. 

Reported... let's wait...

Thanks for the effort loveadam.  Who are Max and BigW?  How would they get back to someone?  Thanks again.

2 minutes ago, chemical00729 said:

I'm in the wire group and needing accessible seating and can't get through to call ticketmaster. Help! I'm really frustrated 

For what city?

2 minutes ago, usamilo said:

Thanks for the effort loveadam.  Who are Max and BigW?  How would they get back to someone?  Thanks again.

Mich40, Bigwave and Max Tsukino = Zootopia Moderation team

6 minutes ago, Nawlins said:

I'm not entering in any code for Detriot and it shows VIP packages are available to buy. Just a heads up. 

From my understanding that is how it's supposed to work (meaning anyone can buy VIP today), which is why fan club members (even Wires) were supposed to be able to buy VIP yesterday. FYI, Red Zone is available again in STL (it showed sold out shortly after 10:00 CT this morning).

6 minutes ago, chemical00729 said:

Minneapolis 

Please click the button:

accessible.png

Just now, Max Tsukino said:

Please click the button:

accessible.png

That was working! I wanted better seats and I kept getting the same ones in the same section. My thought was calling to see if better ones were available.

Wire Code for Indy is not working also had trouble with Wire Code for Buffalo this morning, both codes still have 2 tickets on them

3 minutes ago, Jillie said:

Wire Code for Indy is not working also had trouble with Wire Code for Buffalo this morning, both codes still have 2 tickets on them

check your PMs

Just now, janessa_gruby said:

My wire code isn't working for San Diego. Help!! 

Have you bought tickets with that code on the last presale?

Just now, Max Tsukino said:

Have you bought tickets with that code on the last presale?

No. I haven't

Only able to see Red Hill Group tickets. Not Wire tickets?

Having trouble with the Wires group MX presale. Or is it already sold out? Only Red Zone tix available? 

I got tickets for Minneapolis right at 11:00am using my Wire Code... But... when I got in after entering my code, it would only allow me to purchase 2 tickets by using the code, AND if I wanted 2 more tickets I had to purchase a $50 subscription to U2.com.  I already had a subscription... that is how I got the code.  I didn't want to miss out, so I just purchased the additional subscription to get 2 more tickets anyway.  Anyone else have this problem right at 11:00?

Why are there no seats available for Wires group filter for San Diego, but tons still available for red hill? Sucks I paid $50 just to have no seats available from the start of my presale. WTF?

edit: nevermind, looks like it took about 10mins for it to start working. now there are wired tix available, just need to refresh!

Edited by sexecutioner

where do I go to purchase presale? can't find it anywhere??

MAX

I am a subscriber and have a code, don't know where to go tickets

Edited by wilsoncin

Arrr.... San Diego not letting me select 3 seats, only 2 available at drop down... Never bought any tix this tour before.

NO PRESALE TIX HAVE RELEASED YET FOR WIRE GROUP.  ANY INFO ON THAT?  THANK YOU!

1 minute ago, fierygirl said:

RZ sold out for San Diego or error?

Seems the case...