Sign in to follow this  
mike_bain

Presale questions for new dates Sept / Oct 2017 (merged)

Wait...what???  So I just purchased a subscription today and the description says as part of the subscription you get access to early ticket sales.  Are you saying this is not correct?

17 minutes ago, bfred said:

Wait...what???  So I just purchased a subscription today and the description says as part of the subscription you get access to early ticket sales.  Are you saying this is not correct?

who is telling you this is not true>

19 minutes ago, bfred said:

You will have access to presale but you will be on the second group 

21 minutes ago, bfred said:

you will be on the June 9th group not the June 8th 

I have heard reports that the ticket companies in Chile and Argentina will not accept credit cards from outside of the country.  Is this accurate?  Does the same apply for the shows in Brazil?  Will accommodations be made for fans who live outside of these South American countries which will allow for ticket orders to be placed and accepted?

3 minutes ago, djsohl said:

I have heard reports that the ticket companies in Chile and Argentina will not accept credit cards from outside of the country.  Is this accurate?  Does the same apply for the shows in Brazil?  Will accommodations be made for fans who live outside of these South American countries which will allow for ticket orders to be placed and accepted?

You will need to contact Chile, Brazil and Argentina's ticketing agencies to have the official saying about this - always preferable to do it instead of relying on reports that may or may not be accurate...

Accommodations for fans outside of these countries depends totally on how their local system works...

1 hour ago, Max Tsukino said:

You will need to contact Chile, Brazil and Argentina's ticketing agencies to have the official saying about this - always preferable to do it instead of relying on reports that may or may not be accurate...

Accommodations for fans outside of these countries depends totally on how their local system works...

The ticketing agency for Brazil, Tickets For Fun, appears to allow foreign transactions.  It allowed for me to set up an account.

Just now, djsohl said:

The ticketing agency for Brazil, Tickets For Fun, appears to allow foreign transactions.  It allowed for me to set up an account.

excellent!!!

St Louis at Last! Glad they realized the Midwest isn't just Chicago. Chicago is a Blue city in a Red state & should secede from Illinois!

Hi!

I haven´t used my presale code yet for The Joshua Tree Tour. I am a Red Hill Group. Now I want to use it for october shows but I am not finding the code in my account.

Anyone can help me?

Thanks!

2 minutes ago, guklein said:

Hi!

I haven´t used my presale code yet for The Joshua Tree Tour. I am a Red Hill Group. Now I want to use it for october shows but I am not finding the code in my account.

Anyone can help me?

Thanks!

The codes will reappear shortly. 

Hello! I have the same situation, i just bought the suscription to get the presale code, but haven't received it yet. I'm a little bit nervous. I wanna buy tickets for the Mexico show. I live in Costa Rica!!

13 minutes ago, cpaxlvacy said:

Hello! I have the same situation, i just bought the suscription to get the presale code, but haven't received it yet. I'm a little bit nervous. I wanna buy tickets for the Mexico show. I live in Costa Rica!!

You will probably get it tomorrow. Like the people who are in the red hill group should get it in a few hours. 

The Ticketmaster Mexico site shows two links/listings for the U2 show - one is "Pista" and one is "Seccion Grada":

http://www.ticketmaster.com.mx/search?tm_link=tm_header_search&user_input=U2&q=U2

I assume "Pista" is the floor. So I'd need to choose that link to buy floor tickets - any others here who may speak Spanish and be familiar with buying Tickets in Mexico? I don't want to buy the wrong tickets!

Interesting that the TM Mexico page lists the presale happening on Monday June 12th through Preventa Citibanamex - while the U2.com site has a presale happening this Thursday. Nice that we get first crack at things.

All of this to say - If anyone has tips on getting Mexico City tickets please reply! (I used my presale code already so am looking at either friends who are coming to Mexico with me buying a fan club membership - or me trying to get tickets on the regular sale).

54 minutes ago, FaithHope&U2 said:

The Ticketmaster Mexico site shows two links/listings for the U2 show - one is "Pista" and one is "Seccion Grada":

http://www.ticketmaster.com.mx/search?tm_link=tm_header_search&user_input=U2&q=U2

I assume "Pista" is the floor. So I'd need to choose that link to buy floor tickets - any others here who may speak Spanish and be familiar with buying Tickets in Mexico? I don't want to buy the wrong tickets!

Interesting that the TM Mexico page lists the presale happening on Monday June 12th through Preventa Citibanamex - while the U2.com site has a presale happening this Thursday. Nice that we get first crack at things.

All of this to say - If anyone has tips on getting Mexico City tickets please reply! (I used my presale code already so am looking at either friends who are coming to Mexico with me buying a fan club membership - or me trying to get tickets on the regular sale).

Pista means floor - Grada seats.  

just wondering if anybody in the red hill got there access code let for tomorrow's pre-sale

Just now, msspeggi said:

Are ticket prices the same for all shows?Mexico and San diego?:blink:

It seems that the tickets prices in Mexico are way different than the San Diego prices, once converted to US$...

3 minutes ago, msspeggi said:

Are ticket prices the same for all shows?Mexico and San diego?:blink:

like max said, yes it is different 

I think this is utter crap that those of us who renewed do NOT get a new presale code. Do they know the definition of fan???? I guarantee you most of the U2.com US members codes would have already been used even by people from these new cities because , guess what?? They are FANS!!! They do what they have to do with no other option when they can.  To offer presales to NEW memberships and not renewals of existing members who renewed after the last sales at least is just a money grab !!! 

Can enough people contact anyone with clout to get his ridiculous rule changed quickly???? I know theres way more important things to worry about than presale codes believe me but that doesn't make this any less frustrating and short sighted!

Hi guys!

Well I pretty much know the answer but I'm going to ask you anyway my case.

I was a old member (red hill group) and I used the code to buy 2 tickets for Germany, then my membership expired on 11 feb. Since I'm from Colombia and the rumors were big about them comimg to Colombia I decided to renew my expire membership the last week (I know that I'm now part of Wires group) but will I be able to buy 4 more ticket or just 2 ?? to see them in this new leg in Bogota.

Thank you!!.

28 minutes ago, Azyria said:

just wondering if anybody in the red hill got there access code let for tomorrow's pre-sale

I haven't seen mine yet, Azyria...and I've been a member for an age...hoping to soon though.

Just now, ms.tanyamcload said:

I haven't seen mine yet, Azyria...and I've been a member for an age...hoping to soon though.

alright, well i'm hoping somebody will say when they get theirs, because my friend is part of "June 9th pre-sale" and i'm trying to narrow it down to when he should be getting his email. he is getting me and himself tickets for my birthday  

1 minute ago, ULeo said:

Hi guys!

Well I pretty much know the answer but I'm going to ask you anyway my case.

I was a old member (red hill group) and I used the code to buy 2 tickets for Germany, then my membership expired on 11 feb. Since I'm from Colombia and the rumors were big about them comimg to Colombia I decided to renew my expire membership the last week (I know that I'm now part of Wires group) but will I be able to buy 4 more ticket or just 2 ?? to see them in this new leg in Bogota.

Thank you!!.

If you already used your code for two tickets, you will be able to buy only 2 tickets.... the code doesn't extend just by renewing, only the subscription extends...