Sign in to follow this  
mike_bain

Presale questions for new dates Sept / Oct 2017 (merged)

Remember folks even though for GA it says "Unreserved GA Seating" these are standing only......no seats!

22 minutes ago, usamilo said:

The exact same thing happened to me.  I waited till about 11:45 hoping the thing would get fixed before I finally went through with it.  I'm hoping the charge can get dropped.  What price and section did you get if I can ask?

I got 4 tickets for section 116 at $100 each... and the $50 subscription.  Yeah, I'm going to call customer service when all the ticketing chaos dies down to try and get the charged drop as well.

Is it wishful thinking to think that more RZ will be released for San Diego today (or tomorrow?)  or should I just go ahead and buy seats (don't want regular GA -- too old for that ;))  What would you do?

You are showing as a free member. Did you get an email confirmation that you purchased a membership?

Bought 2 GA for Detroit at 10am, and now trying to get 2 reserved.  Can't get code to work.  Any ideas???

3 hours ago, mich40 said:

Also, try again, possibly from a different browser.

This is the same thing I am getting!  Tried mobile, Opera, Safari.....

10 minutes ago, fierygirl said:

Is it wishful thinking to think that more RZ will be released for San Diego today (or tomorrow?)  or should I just go ahead and buy seats (don't want regular GA -- too old for that ;))  What would you do?

I would recommend go to the seats. RZ *may* be released later, but don't bet everything it will happen...

10 minutes ago, fierygirl said:

You might want to bite the bullet.  I saw group seats for qualcomm lower field around 10am, lost them due to TM error, then recently saw single lower field seats, and now if I check, they are gone.   Granted, I bought 3 together in Plaza that were "best available" and then 30min later i'm finding ones 8 rows closer so... somewhat of a lottery for seats but not sure if RZ is out of the picture for pre-sales, or gone completely.

I can only buy red zone with my code on the TM site and it won't even work on the mobile site. What is the deal? I am in the red hill group 

Online I can get accessible seating that I require but in a section I’d rather not be in for the price.  I’ve tried all different search parameters and I get the same section every time. I finally got in touch with someone at TM who could help but can’t until the presale ends. I was told to call back on Monday. This is why I bought a U2 subscription so I had a better chance at getting good seats and I feel that was worthless to do. Please help! I have wires group.

1 minute ago, cabman180 said:

I can only buy red zone with my code on the TM site and it won't even work on the mobile site. What is the deal? I am in the red hill group 

it's San Diego, right? it has been reported... please keep checking...

1 minute ago, Max Tsukino said:

it's San Diego, right? it has been reported... please keep checking...

Thanks dude, I have been checking for two days 

How is Stubhub reporting Red Zone tickets for Buffalo already? If you have to show up with your ID to get the tickets, how is this even possible? Today has confused me beyond belief.  

1 minute ago, izzydog said:

How is Stubhub reporting Red Zone tickets for Buffalo already? If you have to show up with your ID to get the tickets, how is this even possible? Today has confused me beyond belief.  

Can you please pm me a link?

3 minutes ago, chemical00729 said:

Online I can get accessible seating that I require but in a section I’d rather not be in for the price.  I’ve tried all different search parameters and I get the same section every time. I finally got in touch with someone at TM who could help but can’t until the presale ends. I was told to call back on Monday. This is why I bought a U2 subscription so I had a better chance at getting good seats and I feel that was worthless to do. Please help! I have wires group.

Apologies, but nothing much we can do about this issue - TM is your best bet to solve this, i'm afraid...

Bought 1 ga for Detroit then went to order 2 more tickets but the website said the sale is restricted I only bought 1 ticket I should be able to buy up to three more.  Talked to Ford Field customer service said you can only use the presell code once on there site.  called U2.com they said they are working on it?  Will call me back? Pre sale will be over soon...?

2 minutes ago, andrewrb said:

Is Detroit currently not working?  Can anyone verify?

I'm inside at the moment... site working...

1 minute ago, Chuckver2 said:

Bought 1 ga for Detroit then went to order 2 more tickets but the website said the sale is restricted I only bought 1 ticket I should be able to buy up to three more.  Talked to Ford Field customer service said you can only use the presell code once on there site.  called U2.com they said they are working on it?  Will call me back? Pre sale will be over soon...?

This is the problem I am having.  Bought 2 GA earlier, now need 2 reserved?  What do we do?

2 minutes ago, andrewrb said:

This is the problem I am having.  Bought 2 GA earlier, now need 2 reserved?  What do we do?

PM-ing you...

26 minutes ago, Chuckver2 said:

I bought 2 GA.  Can't get anymore with the presale code.  Frustrating because I want 2 more tickets.

5 minutes ago, elevate19 said:

I bought 2 GA.  Can't get anymore with the presale code.  Frustrating because I want 2 more tickets.

I want 2 more as well very frustrating 

try diferent browser...i just got my 4 tickets for san diego with no promblems...see u in san diego

Edited by leon77
type error

So before the show does TM give you some kind of paper version of your ticket to print out and carry to the show?  I know you still have to have your CCard to verify against it when entering, but just curious since i've never experienced this system before.

Also, I noticed that individual $290 face value tickets have started to show up on craigslist for $750+  Not that it affects me, thanks to the presale but....dang!  It's like the change in perceived value when you buy a car and drive it off the lot... except this time it's the opposite! lol.