Sign in to follow this  
mike_bain

Presale questions for new dates Sept / Oct 2017 (merged)

13 hours ago, Max Tsukino said:

Yes, you can buy 1 ticket with your code...

Hi! thanks for the answer. Presale started 15 minutes ago, when I entered my code it says the code can only be used in one transaction only and it won't let me buy (I bought 3 tickets for the 1st show)

Apart from that, new members access the presale 2 hours after It starts, this is, long time members have only an advantage of 2 hours compared to someone who suscribes the same day the presale starts. Im a long time member, finally U2 comes to my country and I find that I dont have an advantage of 1 day, and I cannot purchase 4 tickets per year. The rules changed and it's dissappointing and kind of unfair I think. I wanted to buy redzone tickets, I see that at this point there are available, but because of those changes, I cant buy the ticket. Really really dissapointing :-(

1 minute ago, Patricia_Arg said:

Hi! thanks for the answer. Presale started 15 minutes ago, when I entered my code it says the code can only be used in one transaction only and it won't let me buy (I bought 3 tickets for the 1st show)

Apart from that, new members access the presale 2 hours after It starts, this is, long time members have only an advantage of 2 hours compared to someone who suscribes the same day the presale starts. Im a long time member, finally U2 comes to my country and I find that I dont have an advantage of 1 day, and I cannot purchase 4 tickets per year. The rules changed and it's dissappointing and kind of unfair I think. I wanted to buy redzone tickets, I see that at this point there are available, but because of those changes, I cant buy the ticket. Really really dissapointing :-(

Rules.... big apologies...

3 minutes ago, bigwave said:

Hi! I see this special note, thing is, when you suscribe you dont expect these things to happen. Dont get me wrong, I bought 3 tickets for the 1st show at the 1st presale and Im very very happy for that. Just seems unfair to me and needed to express that. thanks everyone for the answers.

Screen Shot 2017-06-17 at 14.27.57.png

I'm having problem with the pre-sale in Brazil.

I used my Red code once for 1 ticket and now appears as used. 

FAQ says in Brazil it's allowed to use in more than one transaction.

Edited by romulobortolozzo

3 minutes ago, romulobortolozzo said:

usado.jpg

check your PMs, please

4 minutes ago, romulobortolozzo said:

usado.jpg

check your PM's

I am from Brazil and I have bought 2 tickets for the October 19th concert. Now I'm trying to buy other 2 tickets for the October 21st concert and the website responsible for selling these ticj=kets (tickets for fun) is saying my code is not valid anymore. But I have the right to buy 4 tickets in total, right? Could you help me please? Thanks!

Hi there. I'm in Wires group and I'm having the same issue. What should I do? I'm Brazilian and the sales starts in 30 minutes. Can I get a new code?

Thanks in advance

I'm having trouble using my Red Hill code !!! I want to buy another 2 tickets for the show on the 21nd and the site is blocking my code!

Edited by jaquelc

I'm having problems with the pre sale code in Brazil. I used my code for 2 tickets on June 8th and now when I access the site, it says my code is invalid. Please, help.

Hello, I have problems accessing the subscription purchase of T4F, Brazil show, October 21, 2017, how do I?
My user on U2.com is: amaurihtdaab

I'm from Red Hill

Edited by amaurihtdaab

Please help! I entered my code it says the code can only be used in one transaction only and it won't let me buy (I bought 2 tickets for the 1st show)

Hello,

I am a U2.com subscriber and would like to buy tickets for the show in Argentina on October 11th. I tried to make the purchase my code  that has not yet been used and I get message from TICKETEK saying that my code is not valid. I live in Brazil and my signature was held with address in Brazil. I need information to make the purchase. Thank you

Hola,

Soy suscriptor U2.com y me gustaría comprar entradas para el show de Argentina el 11 de octubre. He intentado comprar mi código que todavía no se ha utilizado y recibo el mensaje de TICKETEK diciendo que mi código no es válido. Vivo en Brasil y mi firma fue realizada con dirección de Brasil. Necesito información para realizar la compra. Gracias

Hello! I can't use my Red Hill code. I only bought one ticket for one show. Help me, please!

I am from Brazil and I have bought only 1 ticket for the October 19th concert. Now I'm trying to buy other 2 tickets for the October 21st concert and the website responsible for selling these ticj=kets (tickets for fun) is saying my code is not valid anymore. But I have the right to buy 4 tickets in total, right? Could you help me please? Thanks!

Edited by Dudsparrow

Hi. I'm wires group, but I'm concerned about the same problem when my time of purchase arrives.

I used my code just once. And I have more 3 tickets to buy. Can you guys help me? thank you.

I used my Red code once for 2 ticket and now appears as used. 

Edited by carlosfelipeap

1 minute ago, ChrisOgata said:

Hi. I'm wires group, but I'm concerned about the same problem when my time of purchase arrives.

I used my code just once. And I have more 3 tickets to buy. Can you guys help me? thank you.

Same here. 

Hi!

I´m having the same problem in Brazil. I just bought one and my code appears as invalid. Could you please help us?

Thank you so!