Sign in to follow this  
mike_bain

Presale questions for new dates Sept / Oct 2017 (merged)

I am not able to by new tickets with my code. I only used 2 tickets to Oct-19 in Brazil but now I don't get by new one to Oct-21. How Can I proceed ?

Thanks.

1 minute ago, amanda_medeiros said:

Max, all we know you're trying to help us, but our codes are not working properly!

I know and I totally understand the anger over this issue. But the only thing we can do here is to report the issues, which we have done and will continue to do... unfortunately, we don't have any power to directly solve the situation...

I'm having problems to buy tickets for the second night in Brazil. I bought just one ticket for the firts show and now my code is invalid. HELP me please.

I used my membership code to buy 2 (two) concert tickets in first date in São Paulo city (oct 19). I would like to buy more other 2 (two) tickets in second  date (oct 21), but is not possible in T4F site using the same code. I think that is wrong and i hope for your pronunciation. 

Best regards. Thanks.

Now the site doesn't shows even "sold out" in the tickets selection... but when I try to buy a selection, Red Zone, it shows that it's sold out... 

It's a complete lack of respect...

It's really unfair. I bought 2 tickets and I should be able to buy 2 more tickets. But the website is not accepting my code anymore.

Hundreds of people with the same issue here in Brazil. In a short time the tickets will be sold out and I won't be able to buy it.

2 hours ago, Patricia_Arg said:

Oi! Obrigado pela resposta. O pré-lançamento começou há 15 minutos, quando entrei no meu código, ele diz que o código só pode ser usado em uma única transação e não me permitirá comprar (comprei 3 ingressos para o 1º show)

Além disso, os novos membros acessam a pré-venda 2 horas depois de começar, isto é, os membros de longa data têm apenas uma vantagem de 2 horas em comparação com alguém que se inscreva no mesmo dia em que a pré-venda começa. Sou um membro de longa data, finalmente U2 vem para o meu país e acho que não tenho uma vantagem de 1 dia e não posso comprar 4 ingressos por ano. As regras mudaram e é decepcionante e tipo de injusto, eu acho. Eu queria comprar bilhetes de redzone, vejo que neste momento estão disponíveis, mas por causa dessas mudanças, não posso comprar o ticket. Realmente realmente decepcionante :-(

Também não estou conseguindo comprar pela pré-venda, deu o mesmo erro. Um absurdo.

I used my membership code to buy 2 (two) concert tickets in first date in São Paulo city (oct 19). I would like to buy more other 2 (two) tickets in second  date (oct 21), but is not possible in T4F site using the same code. I think that is wrong and i hope for your pronunciation. 

Best regards. Thanks.

I´m also having the same problem to the show in Brazil. I just bought two tickets and the site says my code is not valid. 

Dear, I could not use the code to buy tickets for the São Paulo show for 9/21. Can you help me? My username: sandrete

I got a problem with the pre-sale in Brazil.

I used my WIRES code once for ONE ticket and now appears as INVALID.

FAQ says in Brazil it's allowed to use in more than one transaction.

Hi, I'm from brazil. I used my code  only once to buy 2 tickets for the show on 19 October. Now I want to buy another 2 tickets for the show on October 21 and I can not. How I do? Will U2.com send me another code?

12 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

I know and I totally understand the anger over this issue. But the only thing we can do here is to report the issues, which we have done and will continue to do... unfortunately, we don't have any power to directly solve the situation...

No worries. We just need an answer for this issue, which is f**** frustrating.