Sign in to follow this  
mike_bain

Presale questions for new dates Sept / Oct 2017 (merged)

Hi, the TM page in Mexico says that the presale will begin on June 12th. There are no options for Red Hill or Wires groups. 

I'm confused

Screen Shot 2017-06-07 at 6.20.21 PM.png

Yes, I know.

My question is, where are the options in TM for the u2.com suscribes presale? Will those options appear tomorrow? I landed on that TM page via via the u2.com presale page. 

1 minute ago, ximejam said:

Yes, I know.

My question is, where are the options in TM for the u2.com suscribes presale? Will those options appear tomorrow? I landed on that TM page via via the u2.com presale page. 

The U2.com presale page on the TM Mexico site will open tomorrow when the presale starts... not before...

1 minute ago, Max Tsukino said:

The U2.com presale page on the TM Mexico site will open tomorrow when the presale starts... not before...

I think I'm not being clear. TM is only announcing one presale, the citibanamex presale which starts on the 12th. The screenshot in my previous post shows that TM in Mexico will open the presale on the 12th with no mention whatsoever of the u2.com subscribers presale for tomorrow.

However, if you go to the TM page for the New York concert, you will find that TM DOES have the presale for u2.com subscribers, as is shown in the screenshot below. 

My question is, will TM Mexico have a presale for u2.com subscribers tomorrow even if it is not announced?

Screen Shot 2017-06-07 at 6.39.31 PM.png

Yes, there will be a U2.com presale tomorrow...

you will need to come here to www.u2.com/tours, a button will open the ticketmaster site in which you will be able to buy tickets...

Hi Max, do you know how to get the Red Zone tickets for Mexico City? I´m on Wires group, do you think I have a chance to get it? 

Just now, arteco said:

Hi Max, do you know how to get the Red Zone tickets for Mexico City? I´m on Wires group, do you think I have a chance to get it? 

The link should appear closer to the presale time...

it's possible... but have in mind that it's a very limited zone, so tickets go really really REALLY fast...

(btw... si hablas español y te es mas facil seguirle asi, se puede...)

Gracias, me suena a que para el grupo de Wires, será muy dificil encontrar alguno, cierto? :unsure:

En otros conciertos como Vertigo Tour en el Azteca, dieron pulseras. O eso es aparte?

3 minutes ago, arteco said:

En otros conciertos como Vertigo Tour en el Azteca, dieron pulseras. O eso es aparte?

para Wires, no tengas muchas esperanzas de alcanzar (RED) Zone, siendo honestos... esos boletos vuelan...

Pulseras: es posible que si las den - habra que ver como es la organizacion una vez que la fecha se acerque.

chance el mapa mejor clavalo en la seccion de Mexico... para mantenernos dentro del topic...

Gracias

Por último y disculpa tantas preguntas, publicaron los precios y hay Pista Golden y Pista General.  Pista Golden es la RED zone ?

Ojalá para los que compramos el 9 de Junio, haya chance de comprar en el red zone, creo por lo que leo es la mejor parte del piso. Que no suelten todos los tickes mañana :(

3 minutes ago, arteco said:

Por último y disculpa tantas preguntas, publicaron los precios y hay Pista Golden y Pista General.  Pista Golden es la RED zone ?

No parece serlo - usualmente (RED) Zone es mencionado tal cual, con ese nombre. Tendras que esperar a mañana temprano para ver que mas detalles hay publicados - aparentemente todavia estan ajustando detalles en los diferentes sitios...

Just now, cpaxlvacy said:

Ojalá para los que compramos el 9 de Junio, haya chance de comprar en el red zone, creo por lo que leo es la mejor parte del piso. Que no suelten todos los tickes mañana :(

Aqui aplica el "como vayan llegando"... y suele ser la seccion que primero se acaba - considera un plan B o incluso C...

I mistakenly purchased tickets to the Philadelphia show and canceled the tickets a couple hours later and was refunded my money.  Since I didn't purchase tickets, is there a way I can reuse or have new codes reissued?  Thanks! 

2 minutes ago, BikeU2 said:

I mistakenly purchased tickets to the Philadelphia show and canceled the tickets a couple hours later and was refunded my money.  Since I didn't purchase tickets, is there a way I can reuse or have new codes reissued?  Thanks! 

Contact Customer Support Services (because of the time, a phone call is the best (1-800-615-1324) and explain your situation. If you have any proof of the cancellation, much much better...

let us know (via PM) how it goes, please...

4 minutes ago, jodi_calverthyvonen said:

I have a code in my account information where it tells me what group I'm part of. Is that the code for the pre sale ?

U2JTA... = Red Hill Group Presale

U2JTB... = Wires Group Presale

What if the credit card that I'm using is under a different name than mine?can i still get my tickets?i can take the credit card.?????????