Sign in to follow this  
grzy

Bud Light Pavillion

Unusual to have a pavilion opened up so early for GA?

I assume the pavilion is not inside the stadium itself and you will be able to be in the pavilion and come back out?  The way I understand it is this is a place for GAers to gather, drink, eat, shop etc, but your actual ticket will not be scanned until just before entering the stadium.

I am doing GA with my wife and 3 daughters, and 1 boyfriend.......then 2 other friends.  the other 2 wont arrive until 4:30 or so.......hopefully we can go in or out of the pavilion as we want without needing to all enter the pavilion as a group?

In my experience, it is uncommon for stadiums to do more than let fans queue up on the hot pavement next to port-a-johns all day.

You are correct that the Pavillion is not actually within the stadium's walls, and that once you are numbered/wristband-ed by security you can come and go as you like. Unfortunately, you do have to receive those numbers/wristbands as an entire group.

1 hour ago, evilgenius said:

In my experience, it is uncommon for stadiums to do more than let fans queue up on the hot pavement next to port-a-johns all day.

You are correct that the Pavillion is not actually within the stadium's walls, and that once you are numbered/wristband-ed by security you can come and go as you like. Unfortunately, you do have to receive those numbers/wristbands as an entire group.

Thanks. Not worried about numbers with this group! Just gonna go have fun!