Sign in to follow this  
Synj

Different Views or RZ Multiple Shows

U2 just announced for Phoenix and I'm definitely going. Here's my dilemma. Should I try for RZ again or would you try for a different experience?

So far I've seen them at the Rose Bowl in really great seats on the left side of the field.

I'll be in SD for RZ.

Would you switch it up for a different view? Or go for RZ again if I can get them?

God, talk about first world problems. Thanks for entertaining my obsession.

I'm going somewhere else after two RZs.  I did RZ in Pgh and will do RZ in Cleve but doing Stands in Buffalo.  Two reasons: I actually think it will sound better a little farther back and the video screen is probably made for the stands not the rail.  Don't get be wrong I love RZ and it looks and sounds fine but I think another perspective would be cool.  So... since you already did stands it is really a toss-up if you do RZ again.

42 minutes ago, lysowski said:

I'm going somewhere else after two RZs.  I did RZ in Pgh and will do RZ in Cleve but doing Stands in Buffalo.  Two reasons: I actually think it will sound better a little farther back and the video screen is probably made for the stands not the rail.  Don't get be wrong I love RZ and it looks and sounds fine but I think another perspective would be cool.  So... since you already did stands it is really a toss-up if you do RZ again.

Agreed. This is so bad for my marriage LOL, I'm driving my wife nuts.

This is all a moot point if I'm not able to grab any RZ tickets for Phoenix =)

Just did RZ for Philly and I have to say I have mixed feelings.  It's great to give for a good cause and I'm so glad I didn't have to wait outside all day.  Amazing show.  That said, I experienced a lot of sightline problems.  Better spots looked to be at the top of the tree from GA.  I have seats for Croke on opposite side of RZ, so looking forward to take it all in from further back, maybe with a beer in hand!