Sign in to follow this  
Synj

Phoenix Roll Call

Going!

Anyone have any ideas on what the different tickets listed on TM are?

Fan Club Bundle and Fan Club VIP Access specifically? Are these the same as the VIP Gold/Silver from some of the other shows?

Show was just announced today and presale tomorrow has me anxious, I like to research before buying but won't have time for that =)

I'm going!

Let me know what you found out about the ticket bundles.

I hate when they announce the date and then the presale is the next day. I'm actually on vacation in Europe. When I finally got somewhere with WiFi and saw the email notification it was early this morning, Europe time. All my friends in Phoenix were asleep. And the 10am presale started at 7pm here, a time when I was booked to an event out of the hotel and away from WiFi. It was a PAIN trying to coordinate this with friends who were 9 hours behind me, when I could only access the internet on WiFi!

Whatever! U2 is coming to Phoenix for the Joshua Tree Tour, and all is now right with the world.

They are the usual VIP Party, VIP Gold/Silver. Good seats with a gift or a meal but a higher premium. Same as the other shows.

Hope you get great seats! See you there!