Sign in to follow this  
riverwing

2 GA tix Sunday Boston/Gilette for sale (these tix sold)

Family needs require that I sell  my 2 GA tickets for Sunday 6/25 show at Gillette Stadium. 

I am in NY's Saratoga/Lake George area and can meet locally, ship them to you, or possibly meet Friday as I travel downstate to family. 

My total Ticketmaster cost with fees was $190.  I am asking for that cost plus shipping via USPS in any fashion that you prefer (overnight, priority etc).  Payment requested up front via Paypal. 

We can talk and discuss how you can feel comfortable with the arrangement if you have concerns.  We can talk on the phone and I have a public online presence that you can see. 

Please reply if interested.  -Dave

Edited by riverwing
tix sold

20 minutes ago, riverwing said:

Family needs require that I sell  my 2 GA tickets for Sunday 6/25 show at Gillette Stadium. 

I am in NY's Saratoga/Lake George area and can meet locally, ship them to you, or possibly meet Friday as I travel downstate to family. 

My total Ticketmaster cost with fees was $190.  I am asking for that cost plus shipping via USPS in any fashion that you prefer (overnight, priority etc).  Payment requested up front via Paypal. 

We can talk and discuss how you can feel comfortable with the arrangement if you have concerns.  We can talk on the phone and I have a public online presence that you can see. 

Please reply if interested.  -Dave

Interested.  My sister/brother live up your way, or I can have you fedex them to me.  paper tix?  I won't need your CC to enter right?