Sign in to follow this  
angelfishgurl

Roger Centre Info (link to PDF)

So, they don't want people lined up at the stadium before 10am. Any idea where the fan-organised line will be, now? Doesn't this just leave the door open for people to line up in several locations, all claiming to be the "official" line, leading to a great big mess at 10am?

Hopefully the information for where the line check-in has started will be posted promptly to give everyone a fair chance...

2 hours ago, truenorthstrongnfree said:

So, they don't want people lined up at the stadium before 10am. Any idea where the fan-organised line will be, now? Doesn't this just leave the door open for people to line up in several locations, all claiming to be the "official" line, leading to a great big mess at 10am?

It says

GA FLOOR TICKETHOLDERS ONLY:
GATE 6 for early GA floor line-up beginning at 10AM on show day ONLY!
* A limited number of wristbands will be distributed on a first come first serve basis by venue
Security (NOTE: Entry to venue will be managed in sequential order)
* Guests who received an early entry wristband are encouraged to be back at Gate 6 no later
than 3PM to ensure they are present for early screening

19 hours ago, truenorthstrongnfree said:

Despite the 10am official GA line-up, surely there will be a line starting off-property. Plenty of venues have this policy, like Chicago Soldiers Field two three weeks ago. We got our numbers from the fan-run line the day before then queued off-property earlier on show-day until the officially OKed time (which was 6am for Chicago). I guess the challenge is competing fan-lines. Yeah, I am a tad stressed. I took Thursday and Friday as vacation days since I have days to spare. 

Edited by poptarts

I don't have tomorrow off, but I have a suite booked very closeby, looking to arrive around 5-ish. If there's a fan-run line being organized, I'd like to join it. I can SEE Gate 6 from the balcony (yes, it's that close) so I can also offer to help manage the line, taking a shift or two taking names and such. I can also offer a clean place to shower for those running the line.

Edited by truenorthstrongnfree

I also live close by and can help take some shifts here and there until Friday morning's check in and have helped in the past.  Not sure when it will start but I imagine by this afternoon at some point somebody will start it

I should mention that I can do a shift or two also! I will swing by RC after work today to see if anyone is around yet, not that I want to start a line quite yet myself...

Yes, the GA line numbers are going now. Go to Gate 6 and look for the Ted Rogers statue. I'm going to do the 3am to 6am shift tomorrow morning! :unsure: