pain_18_

Rumours about *SOE* !!! (MERGED)

2 minutes ago, JCF said:

Oh boy.

Let the rumour mill  startaaah !!!!

I'm guessing the release of it depends whether they decide to extend The Joshua Tree tour to Australia/New Zealand. If not, I'm imagining it'll come out October/November/December, but if they do, I'm thinking January/February/March with the I&E tour recommencing a few months later.

1 minute ago, peterferris8 said:

I'm guessing the release of it depends whether they decide to extend The Joshua Tree tour to Australia/New Zealand. If not, I'm imagining it'll come out October/November/December, but if they do, I'm thinking January/February/March with the I&E tour recommencing a few months later.

Always appreciate your input, @peterferris8 !!!  C'mon ppl, don;t be shy.....put your 2 cents in it....!!!!

To be honest, I don't care when it comes. SOE will be realeased and that's the most important. Whether it's at the end of this year, the beginning of 2018 or later that year: no problem.

53 minutes ago, pain_18_ said:

Always appreciate your input, @peterferris8 !!!  C'mon ppl, don;t be shy.....put your 2 cents in it....!!!!

260px-1909-s-vdb-wheat-cent.jpg

Just now, Frankaz said:

260px-1909-s-vdb-wheat-cent.jpg

Wish there was a * BEST Answer* feature !!!!

Haha. Yeah. I'd like them to just release things rather than take so much time... and less marketing/hype would be good too.

5 minutes ago, Frankaz said:

Haha. Yeah. I'd like them to just release things rather than take so much time... and less marketing/hype would be good too.

Another strong contender for the best comment ever !!!

1 minute ago, peterferris8 said:

I'm British, we don't use cents...will gladly throw in 2 pence though! 

g2463.jpg

:wub::wub::wub: Yaaaas !!!!!!

We gotta start a donation pool !!! :lol:

Edited by pain_18_

On 22/06/2017 at 6:28 PM, peterferris8 said:

I'm British, we don't use cents...will gladly throw in 2 pence though! 

g2463.jpg

Maybe 2 shillings?

Joking aside. If there is an album ready to release - add no more dates to the current tour - release in the Autumn. Aussies/ Japan get first bite on touring early 2018?

We need the new songs out there asap - if anything - to decide if they're any good!?;)

'Innocence' I get. It was the band looking at themselves. I hope 'experience' generates songs that pull on the bands experience to write great tracks again and take us somewhere completely different.

Apparently the Brazil show on Sunday 22 October is the final show of The Joshua Tree tour. Which can only mean we don't have much longer to wait...

On 28/06/2017 at 7:00 PM, peterferris8 said:

Apparently the Brazil show on Sunday 22 October is the final show of The Joshua Tree tour. Which can only mean we don't have much longer to wait...

You never know what can happen with U2.....

Can't see the band releasing SOE until they have milked all they can from TJT tour.

Then there could be the band going into the studio to do some more recording because they have just realised they aren't happy with this or that!!

In a way, I want them to release it, but then once they do, I know it will be a long wait until whatever record would come after that. I don't want to rush to the end, if that makes any sense. On the other hand, I would like to know if they are touring before June next year that way I could decided whether to cancel my flight with Southwest to Detroit and not waste $400. I HAD to fly out on Labor Day -__-

Very pertinent points of view, @adrnik (love your milking TJT comment) and @toyoracer ...- at least if they released a mini-EP with three songs or just  a song or something.......

You know Brian Eno stole my idea & turned it into something. ??

What if U2 made an app where Zootopians could produce one or the new songs. Then we could have a contest! I might win. ; )