pain_18_

Rumours about *SOE* !!! (MERGED)

8 minutes ago, mich40 said:

Is that the new one? I haven't been to that one yet. But looks like I will in May.

Used to be Gwinnett Arena. Very nice, preferred actually. Just surprised as it holds almost 5k less than Phillips.

Just now, gpmalecki said:

Used to be Gwinnett Arena. Very nice, preferred actually. Just surprised as it holds almost 5k less than Phillips.

Ok.  I wasn't sure where that was and hadn't had a chance to go look.  I'm looking forward to it.  Never was too crazy about the acoustics in Phillips.

1 hour ago, mich40 said:

Ok.  I wasn't sure where that was and hadn't had a chance to go look.  I'm looking forward to it.  Never was too crazy about the acoustics in Phillips.

Make sure you're all up to speed with verified fan red tape. Great arena, but less tickets to be had!  :)

3 hours ago, stateless said:

Do we need to re-up our subscriptions for 2018 before the announcement? Mine doesn't expire until March, and when I go to the re-subscribe page it's only for 2017. Help!

You might want to send an email to u2.com about that. I would say that if you didn't buy Joshua Tree tickets, and your subscription isn't up until after sale, you should be good. If you did buy Joshua Tree tickets, you'll probably need to renew.

2 hours ago, mich40 said:

The beautiful thing about Infinite Energy is there is not a bad seat. It looks like this set up is going to be the same as i/e stage, so I may just get the cheapest seats and see from above...

• Like 1

No Europe shows yet I see...anyway idea if they'll come back over here and when the shows would be announced? Hope they come play The O2 in London again.

2 hours ago, peterferris8 said:

No Europe shows yet I see...anyway idea if they'll come back over here and when the shows would be announced? Hope they come play The O2 in London again.

At this moment the only dates are the currently announced but it's expected that there will be an announcement for European dates later in time....

Please keep checking the site for any future dates announcements... 

Absolutely adoring Get Out of Your Own Way. Not only do I love Kendrick's guest spot at the end and Edge's guitar solo, but also there's a real spirit to these songs I don't feel was there in NLOTH or SOI. Can't wait for this album to drop.

18 hours ago, gpmalecki said:

The beautiful thing about Infinite Energy is there is not a bad seat. It looks like this set up is going to be the same as i/e stage, so I may just get the cheapest seats and see from above...

What does concern me is that this arena is not a ticketmaster venue, they use axs... i hope this does not effect the pre-sale procedure

Great Music on the 4 new songs...I have some problems with certain lyrics but I won't go into it.....

Best thing featuring Kygo has shades of *POP* and Zooropa for me......Nuff Said..... !!!!   My favourite SOE song up to now !

Edited by pain_18_

Great deal this weekend at Fnac Belgium (www.fnac.be).  Because it is Armistice Day (11. November), the physical shops are closed and there is an 11% discount on online orders.  Just pre-ordered the SOE deluxe box at €68.52.

Seems like the album has LEAKED ......... People are going crazy on fb !!! 

This is not fair for us who are still waiting  .....

Edited by pain_18_