Sign in to follow this  
pain_18_

Rumours about *SOE* !!! (MERGED)

Rumours say this week. Definitely be presales as its all over Amazon with pics of the records CD and vinyl boxset. Looks like the Promo Tour will start in France for the NRJ. Hope they do EMA again. 

some solid rumors going around-  I know what I want for the holidays :)  I'll just wrap and put a bow on it myself. 

1 hour ago, kwaite said:

some solid rumors going around-  I know what I want for the holidays :)  I'll just wrap and put a bow on it myself. 

Just in time to drain your wallet of the kiddies Christmas funds! 

:P

On 10/25/2017 at 3:32 PM, EnjoyTheClaw said:

Shall my score get higher with a donation to (RED), for example ?

(It would be coherent, wouldn't it?)

Or shall I better buy the silver pendant?

Second, is Larry aware of this money-making program?

On 10/22/2017 at 7:44 PM, Helbig said:

For me it doesn't matter when, as long as they come to Australia - Adalaide and more often.

It is definitely Australia's turn to see U2. So please come to Australia - Adalaide U2. 

We love you in Australia too. :u2-1383: :wub: Karen. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

11 minutes ago, gpmalecki said:

Just in time to drain your wallet of the kiddies Christmas funds! 

:P

Right?!   Sorry kids, mom is going to shows next year! 

additional rumor via U2start that French preorders are coming with presale code for two tickets. 

1 minute ago, kwaite said:

additional rumor via U2start that French preorders are coming with presale code for two tickets. 

I've just been at u2start. Apparently those orders pre-sale codes come after u2.com subscribers and won't be sent out until 1 Jan - 30 Mar... Which means I'd guess tickets for Europe won't go on sale until after Christmas. So we only get hosed here in the States!  :) I'm hearing 11/15 pre-sale and public on sale Monday before Thanksgiving.

4 minutes ago, gpmalecki said:

I've just been at u2start. Apparently those orders pre-sale codes come after u2.com subscribers and won't be sent out until 1 Jan - 30 Mar... Which means I'd guess tickets for Europe won't go on sale until after Christmas. So we only get hosed here in the States!  :) I'm hearing 11/15 pre-sale and public on sale Monday before Thanksgiving.

That's what I am hearing too...Nov 20th for presale.  Cyber Monday (LOL) for general public sales. 

Do we need to re-up our subscriptions for 2018 before the announcement? Mine doesn't expire until March, and when I go to the re-subscribe page it's only for 2017. Help!

I asked that during the recent tour and the answer was that it's not necessarily one presale code per subscription window. If not then thousands of us will be caught out! I'd say renew your sub when it's due. 

Edited by Anam

1 hour ago, kwaite said:

That's what I am hearing too...Nov 20th for presale.  Cyber Monday (LOL) for general public sales. 

I thought pre-sale would be Wed, 11/15 and Monday 11/20 public. We'll see. If they decide to skip Atlanta again, I'm out anyway. They owe Dr. King a visit!

1 hour ago, stateless said:

Do we need to re-up our subscriptions for 2018 before the announcement? Mine doesn't expire until March, and when I go to the re-subscribe page it's only for 2017. Help!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, gpmalecki said:

I thought pre-sale would be Wed, 11/15 and Monday 11/20 public. We'll see. If they decide to skip Atlanta again, I'm out anyway. They owe Dr. King a visit!

hmmm....could be, was reading quickly early this morning.  Guess we'll know in about 50 min?1 (maybe!) 

Just now, kwaite said:

hmmm....could be, was reading quickly early this morning.  Guess we'll know in about 50 min?1 (maybe!) 

Aye, that we will. Fingers crossed. Although I wouldn't be all that upset if they just announce tour and ticket on sale AFTER Christmas!  :)

Same. If we know the dates, I'm perfectly happy to wait until January for sales. Spread out the bill pain a bit more.

Make sure you all have your "agree to receive SMS messages" box checked in your account. I have a feeling they are changing up how they deliver pre-sale codes...

52 minutes ago, gpmalecki said:

your correct- subscription page is now saying will get text on the 14th for presale on the the 15th

Here we go!!!  New Tour New Tour. 

Now to get used to typing U2EITour vs IE 

8 minutes ago, kwaite said:

Here we go!!!  New Tour New Tour. 

Now to get used to typing U2EITour vs IE 

Man, getting set up for that new system is stressful! And I hope I did it right. I can't believe the arena they are playing in Atlanta! 13,000 capacity.

5 minutes ago, gpmalecki said:

Man, getting set up for that new system is stressful! And I hope I did it right. I can't believe the arena they are playing in Atlanta! 13,000 capacity.

Is that the new one? I haven't been to that one yet. But looks like I will in May.