Sign in to follow this  
ritinhadiass

Brazil, Sao Paulo: Shame, Sadness and disappointment in 2006, 2011 and 2017 Again...

Sorry for my poor English; It is an outburst of a fan who can not watch the U2 Tours because, again, the company that sells tickets does not respect the fans of the U2. The tickets that squeeze in 01 hour are sold by profiteers for triple the price. I was queued for 4 hours and could not buy anything. Why does U2 only tour in Sao Paulo?
There are other cities in Brazil besides Sao Paulo like Rio, Salvador, Porto Alegre. There are thousands of fans who are being exploited in the name of Love. What more n the name of love? See for youtube Vertigo 2006, 360 2011 and now, the Joshua Three 2017? I'm sad, disappointed, because they stole my dream, my time ... for nothing. I still love U2, but I'm stuck for not getting my ticket. Something is very wrong

19403293_1642989545720926_1934798661_o.jpg

Unfortunately, corruption in Brazil is in all areas, including the sale of tickets. We need U2 Production to help us, because it's the fans who are suffering with so much neglect.

(Sorry for bad english)
Unfortunately some fast links appears during the shopping time, links who bring the advantage to cut of the line and buy first then other user is waiting in the line, the website Tickets for Fun don't support the users correctly

I'll start by saying: I love U2 unconditionally
I am Brazilian and I live in São Paulo.
The JT Tour will take place in October, here in São Paulo, at the Morumbi Stadium.
I could not buy tickets. Me and thousands of U2 fans.
Tickets end in a few hours ... They are bought and sold by speculators for three times the price. I stood in line for over 6 hours and could not buy anything. I was queued on the internet all night and could not buy anything. So, this happened to many and many fans.
The negligence is total on the part of the authorities and the T4F (http://premier.ticketsforfun.com.br/).
The result: thousands of sad and unhappy fans. Something wrong and very serious here. I was present at all U2 shows in Brazil (9 shows) and this time I will not be able to go to realize this dream. Very sad for me and for many people.We want the attention of U2.com to bring us the light, to do. Yeah, tell us what to do?
We only want 1 ticket to fulfill a dream!
Sorry, I write badly in English, but I think you got it!

My advice: Don't buy tickets from scalpers. There are reports of fake tickets, people trying to cheat fans. Be careful!

Meu conselho: Não comprem ingressos de cambistas. Há relatos de ingressos falsos, gente tentando enganar os fãs. Tenham cuidado!

We are asking the Brazilian Authorities (Public Ministry of Sao Paulo) to investigate the conduct of T4F in the sales of U2 Tickets. This is very bad but it is necessary. In a Brazilian site of complaints, there are already 857 reports of difficulties in acquiring tickets at the sales site between 00:01 am and 02:00 am. Something is very wrong !! What more in name of love ????
Edited by ritadiasss

When the pre sale started, in Chile there we're lots of problems with Super Ticket, the company in charge of selling the tickets for the show. What happened? The ticket company was replaced and everything went well til' today. Even foreign customers could buy using an international credit card! That's not even possible in the website of the incompetent T4F, so I don't understand why hasn't been replaced. It's unbelieveable.

FB_IMG_1498178492479.thumb.jpg.2d287eae24ca962847aee5daaa054416.jpg

A T4F CALL MAFIA, OUR TICKETS ARE IN THE HANDS OF CAMBISTS. FOR GOD'S LOVE, THE TICKETS HAD TO BE NOMINAL. ONLY WE WILL GET IT. WE LOVED YOU U2.COM HELP US BRAZILIANS DO NOT GO THROUGH MORE THAN HUMILITY, DISAPPOINTED BY T4F. SUPER BILLED TICKETS IN THE HANDS OF CHAMBERS, HIGH RATES, HUGE ROWS WITH BANDITS BUYING ALL WILL RESEND, ROWS AND PASSAGES THAT DO NOT EXIST, EVERYTHING A LIE DRAW IN A TIME, WHERE MY GOD? SHOULD SHOW THE AMOUNT OF AVAILABLE TICKETS ETC. I WENT THEN FOUR DAYS, FINISHED, DESTROYED. THEY DONE WITH THE DREAMS OF THOUSANDS OF BRAZILIANS. HELP US, NEVER AGREE NEXT TO T4F. CHANGE THE FORM OF SALES, REQUIRE THAT THEY ARE NOMINAL. ONLY WE WILL BE FREE OF THESE BANDITS, AGENCIES ETC. THANK YOU! I LOVE YOU ALL LIFE!

Uma MÁFIA CHAMADA T4F, NOSSOS INGRESSOS ESTÃO NAS MÃOS DE CAMBISTAS. PELO AMOR DE DEUS OS INGRESSOS TINHAM Q SEREM NOMINAIS. SÓ ASSIM CONSEGUIREMOS.

AMAMOS VOCÊS U2.COM AJUDEM NÓS BRASILEIROS NÃO PASSAR MAIS POR ESSA HUMILHAÇÃO, DESCASO PELA T4F. 

INGRESSOS SUPER FATURADOS NAS MÃOS DE CAMBISTAS, TAXAS ALTAS, FILAS ENORMES COM BANDIDOS COMPRANDO TODOS P REVENDEREM, FILAS E SENHAS QUE NÃO EXISTEM, TUDO UMA MENTIRA Q ESGOTAM EM UMA HORA, ONDE MEU DEUS?

DEVERIAM MOSTRAREM A QUANTIDADE DE INGRESSOS DISPONÍVEIS ETC. PASSEI POR ISSO QUATRO DIAS, ACABADA, DESTRUÍDA. 

ACABARAM COM OS SONHOS DE MILHARES DE BRASILEIROS. 

AJUDEM NÓS, NÃO CONTRATEM NUNCA MAIS A T4F. 

MUDEM A FORMA DAS VENDAS, EXIGEM QUE SEJAM NOMINAIS. SÓ ASSIM FICAREMOS LIVRES DESSAS BANDIDOS, AGÊNCIAS ETC. 

OBRIGADA! AMO VOCÊS P VIDA TODA!

IMG-20170622-WA0096.jpg

IMG-20170622-WA0097.jpg

Edited by Angellfontes

shame  shame  shame  shame  shame  

corruption in Brazil with tickets 
Edited by vandertm

In a way I can relate because in many areas Spokane, Washington (my area) is considered a small,hicksville so the odds of U2 coming through here is a bout the same as a snowball appearing in Arizona during the month of August.

((HUGS))