Max Tsukino

Toronto June 23 #U2TheJoshuaTree2017 Live Thread

1 hour ago, Tracy M said:

Max, are you running the GA line?

oh, no... I was there to get my number and with friends but not running it...

9 hours ago, enriquediaz said:

So, is Gate 5 the GA entrance?

I was told gate 6

Went to check out Acrobat last night as well. I was broadcasting on Facebook Live for a bit. Went to take a few photos, but I'd left my memory card for the camera in my laptop. This is what happens when I leave the house without the wife to remind me of stuff. :rolleyes:

Well... final check-in shortly!

Hey everyone,

I'm so excited for this show.  Long term fan and I'm bringing my 5 year old with me for his first U2 concert (well second as I was pregnant with him at the 2011 concert in Toronto :)).  We're GA and I want to head in with him after the Lumineers have played their set.  What sort of time are U2 expected to hit the stage tonight?  I'll admit I haven't followed any of the previous concerts for this tour as I want it the setlist outside of JT to be a surprise for me.

Roll on 3pm when I finish work and we can make our way down to T.O. 

Can you go and get a number for line up and come back? Do you need all of your people with you? My son is at Sick Kids so I have people to cover me but I wondered if it's worth zipping down, getting the number and coming back.

21 minutes ago, truenorthstrongnfree said:

I'll get this damn photo to post if it's the last thing I do! 

GOOD MORNING, TORONTO!! IMG_9145.JPG.2e7fe321d06374588bafc534da843d15.JPG

I think we are not that far from each other...

So looking forward to show. Is roof definitely going to be closed?  

Is there a Ticket Resolution Tent set up outside the Dome? I have a friend who has a pair of GA and a single seat all CC entry on the same card. Different entry gates for each type of seating.

I'm in the same boat and ticketmaster told me I could go to Gate 7, window 5 to get the seats for my tickets in the 100 levels for my guests and leave their names for those people to pick up directly starting at 10am. I can't test the theory/instructions until later today but maybe others can confirm. 

The Rogers Centre just tweeted that The Lumineers are due on at 7 and it'll be 830 for U2.  Let the countdown begin :)

35 minutes ago, civory said:

I'm in the same boat and ticketmaster told me I could go to Gate 7, window 5 to get the seats for my tickets in the 100 levels for my guests and leave their names for those people to pick up directly starting at 10am. I can't test the theory/instructions until later today but maybe others can confirm. 

Same story: one red zone and one 100level on the same CC. If anyone can confirm how to enter. Thk.

Same as what was said above, and also confirmed by a friend who spoke with TM earlier this afternoon: Go to gate 7 and they will printout the ticket for the person who is not in your party. That person can then pickup the ticket when they arrive.

Always a pleasure to get to see this man. 

IMG_2661.JPG