Can't wait for Twickenham but...

...how about an extra 4 or 5 songs...?!

Personally would love:

Hawkmoon 269

All I Want is You

Electric Co

Walk on

Ordinary Love....

Come on guys...keep the night going as long as possible...going to be amazing ?

should be 24 to 25. theyre doing 21. I think its because its a tour in between 2 tours. they dont want to overdo it. 

On paper, the show looks short. I thought so before seeing it. 

In person, it plays remarkably well and feels like a complete experience. I wouldn't complain if they added more songs but I was surprised at how it felt the right length when I was there. 

It's a seriously short setlist... The least I would expect is 24 songs, which equals 2 hours.

The fact U2 are such a great band with such a great back catalogue... Frustrating.

Just think of songs which would have fitted with the tour perfectly... The Refugee... Drowning Man... When I Look at the World... Peace on Earth... Two Hearts Beat as One...

The first segment of the show is just 4 songs... Not sure how that will work at Twickenham, which has an early curfew.

If they take to the stage at 2030hrs, they should in theory be starting "Streets" at 2050hrs, which will probably still be daylight (!)

The first segment needs to be longer. 

The set I saw last night was 22 songs and ran 2 hours and 10 minutes. 

They came out at 9;25pm - it was totally dark out. 

23 hours ago, Zoo Bahnhoff said:

It's a seriously short setlist... The least I would expect is 24 songs, which equals 2 hours.

The fact U2 are such a great band with such a great back catalogue... Frustrating.

Just think of songs which would have fitted with the tour perfectly... The Refugee... Drowning Man... When I Look at the World... Peace on Earth... Two Hearts Beat as One...

The first segment of the show is just 4 songs... Not sure how that will work at Twickenham, which has an early curfew.

If they take to the stage at 2030hrs, they should in theory be starting "Streets" at 2050hrs, which will probably still be daylight (!)

The first segment needs to be longer. 

From the info I got sent about Twickenham in an email, it said they were going to be onstage at 20.10 and the show would end at 22.30. So a maximum 2hrs 20min show, although we can't be certain. 

I agree, first segment does need to be longer. They just need to put A Sort of Homecoming back in there!

Edited by peterferris8