Sign in to follow this  
rick-1

Cleveland Stadium Info

The problem with this is that Ticketmaster is NOT advertising the timeline as listed in the Browns/First Energy website.  TM sent me an email reminding me that my ticket was my Credit Card.  That's it...no mention of the detailed info from the venue. 

Thanks for posting that. Glad to see wristbands will be given out early & interesting to see that there appears to be more than one way down into the GA if I'm reading it correctly. 

I'm wondering about the fans who have already started a line, I don't understand how some random person can say this is the line???

The stadium has said on Twitter they will not honor the fan runned GA. Banding by the stadium at 8am the day of the show. 

Hi--

Shannon, no--there's only one GA entrance (here, Cree), as usual (the Cleveland info sent to GA ticketholders makes that clear).  What this info doesn't say is where to get the doggoned early wristbands--a rather important piece of info to omit!

2 hours ago, mike7man said:

Hi--

Shannon, no--there's only one GA entrance (here, Cree), as usual (the Cleveland info sent to GA ticketholders makes that clear).  What this info doesn't say is where to get the doggoned early wristbands--a rather important piece of info to omit!

At other shows, the morning wristbands have been given out at the gate/entrance specified as the GA entry point. Hope that helps. 

8 hours ago, more4jj said:

zutopian-I was told that $35 was the special event rate at The Science Center Garage. 

Thanks!    Gonna be a long wet day ..

5 hours ago, mike7man said:

Hi--

Thanks for the info. I believe it's at the cree gate. 

I checked the forcast a couple hours ago & it's supposed to be clear. 

I'm a West coast person...It didn't dawn on me till I got here that it's kinda humid here. Lol ? luckily I packed for warm weather.