Sign in to follow this  
mkinney99

Wristband Distribution

When the wristbands are distributed starting at 8 am, does only the purchaser need to be present?  I purchased four GA tickets and am hoping only I have to be there to pick up the wristbands that early.  Anyone know the process?   Thanks!

At other shows, everyone in your party had to be there.

From the venue

Access to the floor requires a ticket for the GA floor. FirstEnergy Stadium wristbands to reserve your spot in line will be distributed starting at 8:00am on Saturday, July 1. Every person in your party must come together to get the wristband. Each person issued a FirstEnergy Stadium wristband must return to the CREE Gate between 2pm and 4pm to begin lining up for entry in order of your wristband number. All ticket holders must be together in line before 4pm or the entire group will lose their place in line. Once inside the stadium, floor stairs are located at Sections 104/105 (Red Zone), 107/108, 108/109, 111/112, 118/119, 119/120, 120/121, 121/122, 130/131, 133/134, 134/135. Guests with disabilities who have GA floor tickets should proceed to the SW or NW elevators.

So is it safe to assume they are going to be doing wristbands until the line up starts at 2p?  So if we are there around 1 we can get wristbanded and come back?  Do I HAVE to get a wristband?