Sign in to follow this  
labanbrown

Red Zone Ticket Pickup - Twickenham

Hi

Excited to have Red Zone tickets for Joshua Tree at Twickenham - does anyone have information on if Emma (or a Red Zone representative) will be contacting re ticket pick ups? Emma was an amazing help at the O2 in 2015 and sadly the ticketing agents are typically slow on information or help!

Thanks

Having done red zone a number of times, I am expecting an email in the next couple of days outlining procedures. It's gonna be a great show, weather seems to be set fair !!!

Anyone for Twickenham had an email yet on red zone? I've tried ringing Ticketmaster but was on hold for ages.

Do you just take your card, receipt print out to Twickenham's box office?

Cheers

Jon

I got through to TM. They say tickets getting done today. Pick them up at box office, south east of the stadium. Need your payment card and TM reference, so I'll print off the receipt.

Cheers

Does anyone know where you go to get your redzone tickets at Twickenham.  I thought we were going to get an email telling us but I can't see anything....just wondered if it would be obvious or has anyone else received their emails yet.

Oooooh cool. Shame I used hubbys card-he doesn't know how much they cost so he's going to see by the receipt!  

Nice. I remember Red Zone at the O2 and in we received an email from U2 explaining the timings etc. I had imagined the same would apply this time but perhaps not. It should be amazing from what I've read... Cheers

Got my email this morning outlining procedures for Red Zone check-in on Saturday. WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!

Yeah got email this morning. Competition for backstage tour is on, fingers crossed!

My email bounced for some reason, got a text of Kate asking for alternate email address but not received yet....I would appreciate if someone could forward it to me at [NO PERSONAL INFO PLEASE. USE PRIVATE MESSAGE FEATURE]

thanks

Russ

Edited by mich40
Personal info

Russ....I did this just now. I think your email address will be removed from here....but hopefully you got it.

Thank you Heather, glady received......much appreciated ?

Looking forward to 2 nights at Twickenham, have a great time.

Russ