*UPDATE* The tickets detailed below have now been sold.

I have two GA tickets (Gate C) for sale for Saturday 8th July at Twickenham Stadium London for £78.25 each (£70 face value plus £8.25 service charge) (plus shipping if required).

I am located in Belfast but can post the tickets upon receipt of payment. Can also meet up / deliver in person etc if you're in/near Belfast (you'd have to come to me if you're outside of Belfast though as I can't drive).

Me and my friend were going to go but we're both behind with our studies and probably also should be saving our money :( and we're going to Dublin anyway :)

Edited by Faye_Kelly
tickets have been sold

I take. Can you send in uk ?

What is the gate ?

Paypal payment ?

Yes, I can post within the UK. :) And PayPal should be fine.... I'll just double check that mine is still working, I hardly use it these days!

The tickets say Gate C on them, so it means you'd be entering the stadium via Gate C, I'm not sure where that is as I've never been to Twickenham, I'll have a look on the Ticketmaster website. I haven't been to any gigs on this tour yet so I'm not sure if there's any preferential entrance points with regards to stage setup and whatnot. I've heard about this Pitch 1 / Pitch 2 stuff but I haven't looked into it properly.

Ticketmaster says the stage is at the south end of Twickenham but it doesn't say where Gate C is. But someone who is familiar with the stadium may know!

edit: ah here we go http://www.englandrugby.com/twickenham/visiting-the-stadium/seating-plan

Edited by Faye_Kelly
merged post

How do we do ?

You give me your paypal adress and you send it tomorrow ?

Edited by eric25

Yes, I've just PMed you my PayPal address. :)

I'll send them by recorded post, I'm not sure how much it costs. If you can send me the delivery address I can get a quote from the Post Office tomorrow and then you will know the total amount that you need to PayPal me, and then I can post them to you.