Sign in to follow this  
Max Tsukino

London 9 July #U2TheJoshuaTree2017 Live Thread

Head spin still from last night. Heading up later to do it all again...

Had a great night last night apart from the 2 guys who were in the seat in front who talked the entirre way through the the concert so was  disappointed as all I could hear was their conversation did ask them to have consideration but their response was that I should have got a ga ticket my seats we're through the fan club pre sale redhill group so had no choice as to where I want to sit (I wanted a seat)

why do people get tickets and  deny real fans a seat  and not watch a great band

lets hope me seat tonight is in with real fans who will be singing along not talking

Fantastic gig last night, as always!  Wish I could do it again today!

Highlight: Red Hill Mining Town ??? (and the singalong with Noel at the end). 

1 hour ago, lin said:

Had a great night last night apart from the 2 guys who were in the seat in front who talked the entirre way through the the concert so was  disappointed as all I could hear was their conversation did ask them to have consideration but their response was that I should have got a ga ticket my seats we're through the fan club pre sale redhill group so had no choice as to where I want to sit (I wanted a seat)

why do people get tickets and  deny real fans a seat  and not watch a great band

lets hope me seat tonight is in with real fans who will be singing along not talking

Just you sing loudly in their ears!  Hope you had a good drive ...were you the one that is coming from Cornwall?  

2 hours ago, Kathiebaker said:

Wish I could there too. The concert was amazing and it was lovely to meet you and Sebastian .

Hey Kathie, both of us good to meet you and your man too. 

IMG_0549.PNG

Yes drove up from Cornwall on Friday 

don't worry I was singing very loud it's just ashame that those seats didn't have fans that wanted to be there in

looking forward tonight's gig then off to Dublin in 2 weeks

have a great concert everyone

Just now, bluegrace said:

Any mixlr's about? :)

mixlr and periscope links tend to appear closer to the support act start time, as well as to the show start time. The suggestion would be to wait until then...

Just now, Max Tsukino said:

mixlr and periscope links tend to appear closer to the support act start time, as well as to the show start time. The suggestion would be to wait until then...

OK. Thanks Max.

5 minutes ago, natural11 said:

Here is one to try out.

Thanks!!

Keep in mind that wifi is spotty at best, but hopefully it will be like yesterday and stabilize once the show starts.