Sign in to follow this  
toze

Transport to and From Buenos Aires centre to La Plata Stadium

Hi,

Are there any special transportation from and back to Buenos Aires in the days of events in La Plata stadium?

regards,

Tózé

If you haven't already found transportation, keep checking Ticketek - I went to 360 at LaPlata and there were special buses leaving from Retiro station direct to the show and then returning after the show, I bought the bus tickets on Ticketek - I do recall they went on sale well after the show, I didn't purchase until a couple of weeks before the show. They were nice buses too!  I think there are also regularly scheduled buses to LaPlata centro although I don't know if their return schedules work with returning after the show.

EDIT:  Quick Google search found this company with show buses going from Buenos Aires centro (not from Retiro though):  http://www.adroguebus.com.ar/u2-estadio-unico-la-plata/

Edited by PopArtist

Write Mercado Libre Argentina on the web , and on that page write Traslados recital Plata U2 , and you will see 5 or 6 companies who make trips to concerts from Buenos Aires to La Plata city.