Amazing to see you up there Ciara, how did it feel seeing yourself up on that giant screen?

Didn't see it in person but happy to see they added you for it. Congratulations! Well deserved for your work. 

On 7/11/2017 at 9:30 AM, bigwave said:

Amazing to see you up there Ciara, how did it feel seeing yourself up on that giant screen?

it was amazing and i felt very proud ! 

On 7/11/2017 at 9:30 AM, bigwave said:

Thank you very much! 

On 7/11/2017 at 11:59 AM, mich40 said:

Didn't see it in person but happy to see they added you for it. Congratulations! Well deserved for your work. 

Thank you very much! 

I saw you up there too. I think bono might have given you a shout out too. He said some are here tonight as the montage began.

I wasn't at the show =( ... but thanks to the amazing fan community I was able to watch it (yay, amazing U2 fans!!!)...

I think it's an important part of the show - must admit that I didn't know about some of the women that appear on the screen, so for me, it was a reminding that certain very old points of view and attitudes must change...

It was really nice to see you there - certainly a luminous icon!!! =) ... it prompted me to check the Mencap site again, to be up to date on the work of the organization (https://www.mencap.org.uk/  for if anyone else wants to check it).

An important job you and all the good people there are doing. Thanks for all your efforts...

6 hours ago, jonno77 said:

I saw you up there too. I think bono might have given you a shout out too. He said some are here tonight as the montage began.

Hia!  Thanks for your message,  I didn't hear the shout out but i was proud to be seen ! 

6 hours ago, jonno77 said:

I saw you up there too. I think bono might have given you a shout out too. He said some are here tonight as the montage began.    awww Thanks! 

8 hours ago, ciaralawrenceev said:

Hia!  Thanks for your message,  I didn't hear the shout out but i was proud to be seen ! 

He didn't say you specifically but he said "some are here" and when he said it I thought he meant you! It's on this YouTube clip about 6 minutes 40 seconds in :

And this one on about 4 minutes 30 good shot of you lighting up the stage! Must make you very proud :-)