Max Tsukino

Berlin 12 July #U2TheJoshuaTree2017 Live Thread

Wow!!!!!! We almost got struck by lighting! Hunkered down, it was a wonderful show!!! Thank you!!!!

What a great night! See everyone for Rome on the 15th!

U2 THE JOSHUA TREE TOUR 2017
12 July, 2017 Berlin, DE Olympiastadion

1. Sunday Bloody Sunday
  2. New Year's Day
  3. Bad / Singin' In the Rain (snippet) / "Heroes" (snippet) / "Helden" (snippet)
  4. Pride (In the Name of Love)
  5. Where The Streets Have No Name / California (There Is No End To Love) [snippet]
  6. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
  7. With Or Without You
  8. Bullet The Blue Sky
  9. Running To Stand Still
  10. Red Hill Mining Town
  11. In God's Country
  12. Trip Through Your Wires
  13. One Tree Hill
  14. Exit / Wise Blood (snippet)
  15. Mothers Of The Disappeared
  16. Miss Sarajevo
  17. Beautiful Day / The Passenger (snippet)
  18. Elevation
  19. Vertigo / Rebel Rebel (snippet)
  20. Mysterious Ways / Miss You (snippet) / This is Not America (snippet) / Young Americans (Snippet)
  21. Happy Birthday
  22. Ultraviolet (Light My Way)
  23. One / Rain (snippet)
Sources: mixlr.com/carolinevonb | mixlr.com/u2gigs | Many Periscope streams | http://www.u2gigs.com/

1 hour ago, mich40 said:

One of my favorite pics that I took in Chicago on 360.

287762_3906801903046_748817750_o.jpg?oh=

I remembe rit well .....ULTRAVIOLET !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Sleathy!
mis spelled words

3 minutes ago, mich40 said:

What a great night! See everyone for Rome on the 15th!

Yes, see you in Rome, mich40!

I sat in the T3 section and enjoyed the show but not the Music. The Sound quality was unbelievebly bad. At one point I tried to put paper in my ears to filter the sound. 

When I read the opinions of others, they don't mention poor sound quality at all. How could it be isolated to section T3 alone? Or have others also experienced the horrible sound of an otherwise exelent show. 

What really bother me about it, is that I had my two daughters with me. It was their first U2 concert and it kind of dissapointed them. 

Edited by Dennis Ahmt

`Its never great never has been they have stayed loyal for  too long.Ihave  seen loads of groups that have sounded brilliant in the same stadiums i have seen u2 in with awful pa.The buck is always passed and blame laid on the new stadiums.

On 13-7-2017 at 2:14 AM, Dennis Ahmt said:

I sat in the T3 section and enjoyed the show but not the Music. The Sound quality was unbelievebly bad. At one point I tried to put paper in my ears to filter the sound. 

When I read the opinions of others, they don't mention poor sound quality at all. How could it be isolated to section T3 alone? Or have others also experienced the horrible sound of an otherwise exelent show. 

What really bother me about it, is that I had my two daughters with me. It was their first U2 concert and it kind of dissapointed them. 

The Sound quality was a bit poor at our end too, we were just above the VIP box, section 6.2 

When Noel Gallagher started we decided to enjoy the concert outside of the stadium as it was far too loud and far too noisy. When U2 started it was much better, but sometimes the wind took the sound away a bit. But I think there's nothing you can do about that, when they play indoors there's troubles too as the sound echoes the roof and back. 

Too bad you had such a bad experience. Maybe bring your daughters to Amsterdam once when U2 is playing the Ziggo dome. That venue was designed for concerts and has a brilliant sound quality.