Sign in to follow this  
jonathanhk

3 tickets wanted

i'm new to this forum stuff... i'm from California and will be in Belgium so want to attend the show with my 2 sons...  it will be my 33rd show and i normally get tickets through the fan club and/or get lucky. i rarely do this but i'm basically willing to use 3rd party vendor and pay what it takes... i just can't tell how reliable they are in Europe.  i'm scared i will over pay for a ticket which might not work. im willing to overpay if it works but i'll cry if the ticket doesn't work.   if anyone has extra tickets or a lead for tickets me please help.   if you come to California i'll try to help you with the San Diego show in the fall...   are viagogo and/or seatwave reliable in your area?  what are the odds more official tickets will be released (in the states this happens) and/or do people sell tickets on the streets outside the venue? i'm staying in Bruges and not sure if i should head to the stadium without a ticket.

i got an email from tickemaster today saying that more seats are available....  i got my 3 in block f.  i'm a happy fan.  they are apparently obstructed view but o well.  now, how to i get to and from the show via Bruge!