yardie

Great interview with Zane Lowe

A must watch this one. Great open, honest and funny insight into the greatest band on the planet.:Joshua_Tree_01:

LOVED the interview.

It was so funny, especially the story about Edge and the magic mushrooms. It got me in tears of laughter. Bad boy Edge. Your a good laugh my good man.

U2 I am glad you didn't bin With Or Without You, I LOVE it. It's the best song on the Joshua Tree Album to me. But they are all great songs.

Nothing like a few drinks and a good chat and some laughs. Love how you get involved with fans keep it up U2.

I really Loved the interview a lot. Karen. :u2-1383: :wub:

Thank you for sharing and, yes, U2 is the greatest band on the planet!  :).  I am happy to have heard "Exit" again (my JT favorite).

Edited by angelofharlem4u2

amazing interview, really enjoyed it. Zane has such a great way of interviewing. It was more like drinks at a friends house than an interview.

I loved watching this, BUT I can't help feeling that Zane squandered a golden opportunity to ask questions about the songs that hadn't been asked countless times before.

But I agree with the above sentiment that Zane has a great manner and I really liked the whole setup of the sit-down.

Edited by enriquediaz