U2Community

One More Show in Sao Paulo

In addition to being charged three times the site fee of $ 50 I will not be able to use the pre-sale code, this is not done with the fan that pays the official website. I want to be fulfilled what was bought on the official website.

Just now, partygirl1971 said:

When is gonna happen the pre sale for the 4th concert?

according to the article, no presales for this show will be held.

3 minutes ago, rodolfosalles said:

In addition to being charged three times the site fee of $ 50 I will not be able to use the pre-sale code, this is not done with the fan that pays the official website. I want to be fulfilled what was bought on the official website.

how do you mean charged 3 times? If that is a card / bank error you can surely claim back any overcharging?

They should correct the name of the city in the last paragraph.

It's "São Paulo", not "Paolo".

20 hours ago, bigwave said:

according to the article, no presales for this show will be held.

I understood presales are confirmed for the 4th show! 

"Tickets will go on sale to the public on Thursday, July 27th and fans are reminded that the best way to purchase is through the internet beginning at 12:01AM July 27th at www.ticketsforfun.com.br

Following a U2.com subscriber presale for the first three Sao Paolo shows, tickets for the fourth and final Sao Paulo concert will be open to all Brazilian fans from 10.00am on 27th July."

14 minutes ago, guklein said:

"Tickets will go on sale to the public on Thursday, July 27th and fans are reminded that the best way to purchase is through the internet beginning at 12:01AM July 27th at www.ticketsforfun.com.br

Following a U2.com subscriber presale for the first three Sao Paolo shows, tickets for the fourth and final Sao Paulo concert will be open to all Brazilian fans from 10.00am on 27th July."

let me double check...

3 hours ago, guklein said:

Can confirm there is NO U2.com presale. Tickets For Fun (badly named in my opinion) seem to be having one of their own presales. 

7 minutes ago, bigwave said:

Can confirm there is NO U2.com presale. Tickets For Fun (badly named in my opinion) seem to be having one of their own presales. 

Actually just been told there are NO PRESALES at all for this show, have asked main site to look at that wording and make it clearer...

I pointed out that the wording is a bit confusing, and asked it to be updated, to confirm there are NO PRESALES for this date

37 minutes ago, bigwave said:

I pointed out that the wording is a bit confusing, and asked it to be updated, to confirm there are NO PRESALES for this date

Thank you!

Can anybody give me some advice how to buy the tickets?

I registered to their site, but when I logged in, the place of my residence was automatically changed into Brazil. And then I had to write CPF (which I assume is Brazilian taxpayer number). Also when I tried paying for the tickets, it said invalid name and surname when I enter my name as the person to collect the ticket.

Can somebody help me out? Did anybody from abroad (I'm from Europe) manage to buy the tickets?

It's really sad I can't buy them because of the technicalities.

3 hours ago, Shegerz said:

That is always a problem buying online in Brasil with credit card for foreigners...

Did you register here?

https://premier.ticketsforfun.com.br/membership/joinnow_Default.aspx?returnid=3172198d-cbc1-42fd-b470-f2fd4110bd44

Yes, and I filled out everything, including my country. But when I logged in to buy the tickets, I could change all my data except the country which is set to Brazil. So I can't do anything about it.

Looks like my only option is to find a Brazilian fan to buy the tickets for me and trasfer them the money and then meet them at the stadium. Not a problem. :=)

Or to buy them in front of the stadium.

Uncredible... You can try to call them tomorrow.

And please be careful as there are lots of reports about false tickets being sold