illumination70

The Mood Thread (Reboot)

I just remembered how awesome the "mood thread" from the old board was and decided to bring it back.  As for my current mood, I've been a bit cranky due to some rocky times currently going on the home-front.    Enough about me, what is your current mood?

Well, a few things set me off a bit this week. I just dealt with it in the most direct way possible. Then keep on with my own business. 

I've been turning my troubles over to God. It certainly takes the weight off my shoulders.

3 hours ago, hestia said:

Well, a few things set me off a bit this week. I just dealt with it in the most direct way possible. Then keep on with my own business. 

I've been turning my troubles over to God. It certainly takes the weight off my shoulders.

Stay strong because I'm in the same boat ((HUGS))

7 hours ago, rubymoon said:

The Best Things Are Easy To Destroy

20170728_110039.jpg

This is amazing!!  As for my current "mood", I'm feeling "accomplished after a job interview which went well.  I'm so thankful it went well because it helped me to overcome some old-fashioned attitudes toward women which were bothering me this morning.

Edited by illumination70
I forgot to include my current mood

Satisfied and content. Satisfied with M & Ms candies.  I am content because I got rid of many items from my past 20 years. Feels good!

13 hours ago, natural11 said:

Satisfied and content. Satisfied with M & Ms candies.  I am content because I got rid of many items from my past 20 years. Feels good!

Hi natural11, I just found out of a new coffee creamer coming out.

tmg-article_default_mobile.jpg

On ‎8‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 7:39 AM, illumination70 said:

Hi natural11, I just found out of a new coffee creamer coming out.

tmg-article_default_mobile.jpg

Oh yummy!  Great combination of flavors too...I've not thought of combining them!  

Can't wait to try it!  Thanks, illumination70.

Edited by natural11

4 hours ago, natural11 said:

Oh yummy!  Great combination of flavors too...I've not thought of combing them!  

Can't wait to try it!  Thanks, illumination70.

Me too because when I was attending the Art institute, my favorite coffee was a Reese's Peanut-Butter Mocha from a small cart just outside of our Capitol Hill Apartment Complex.  So hopefully, the makers of ID will get it right so I no longer have to play "mad scientist" in the mornings if a craving were to strike LOL!!

25 minutes ago, natural11 said:

This guys review made me giggle! I hope it does the same for you!

Great video, the guy (for some reason) reminds me of Larry and his dog Miya is adorable!!

He DOES remind me of Larry!! I am really missing seeing and hearing U2 live via Periscopes tonight!

I wonder what Larry is doing right about now? Coffee maybe?

On 8/13/2017 at 8:40 PM, natural11 said:

He DOES remind me of Larry!! I am really missing seeing and hearing U2 live via Periscopes tonight!

I wonder what Larry is doing right about now? Coffee maybe?

With our luck, Larry probably likes his coffee sans the fixins (creamer, sugar,etc) LOL!!  As for my current mood, I'm a bit anxious  because I have an "orientation " to attend tonight because I got another job!!

I have the ingredients to make this. Just peanut butter a cacao powder& add sweetener. Doesn't sound appealing to me right now. 

I enjoyed Starbucks while on vacation. I have to watch my limits or my sleep patterns are affected. 

I'm feeling really relaxed after a week of vacation. Happy to be home & Back into my routine. I feel more energized, except for work wears me down a bit, I have fun at work amidst the chaos. And there's a lot of chaos & tension. I'm feeling more confident (& careful) about not taking that in. ☺

:WoWY:

On 8/15/2017 at 0:15 PM, illumination70 said:

With our luck, Larry probably likes his coffee sans the fixins (creamer, sugar,etc) LOL!!  As for my current mood, I'm a bit anxious  because I have an "orientation " to attend tonight because I got another job!!

My current mood as I read your post- HOPEFUL for your new job orientation turning out well.

Congratulations to you,  illumination70! You get to to an orientation how fortunate are you that's great!

Edited by natural11
I forgot to post my mood

14 hours ago, hestia said:

I have the ingredients to make this. Just peanut butter a cacao powder& add sweetener. Doesn't sound appealing to me right now. 

I enjoyed Starbucks while on vacation. I have to watch my limits or my sleep patterns are affected. 

I'm feeling really relaxed after a week of vacation. Happy to be home & Back into my routine. I feel more energized, except for work wears me down a bit, I have fun at work amidst the chaos. And there's a lot of chaos & tension. I'm feeling more confident (& careful) about not taking that in. ☺

:WoWY:

Current mood for me..uneasy and agitated. (She says after just having a cup of very strongly brewed Starbucks coffee!! )

You are smart to reduce your caffeine intake, hestia. I think we're all adjusting to new levels of the chaos and tension and how to remain peaceful in the midst. It is a challenge but I know it's possible. New skills for a new season on so many levels!

Edited by natural11
I forgot to include my current mood pre edit.

Feeling relieved as a result of the 5k run series is over and it's time to resume my "normal" exercise schedule until March 1st.

Edited by illumination70

On 01/08/2017 at 9:00 PM, illumination70 said:

This is amazing!!  As for my current "mood", I'm feeling "accomplished after a job interview which went well.  I'm so thankful it went well because it helped me to overcome some old-fashioned attitudes toward women which were bothering me this morning.

So glad to hear you're feeling accomplished and thankful. ?

Today, i have mostly been feeling let down, after hearing Blackout.

I  must be tired because  I came close to telling a sexist man who hinted all women were good for is having babies to 'go f@#k a trumpet".  Sorry, but I  have a "bad mouth" when it comes to bigots.