illumination70

The Mood Thread (Reboot)

My current mood is one of  shock and sadness because of a school shooting which took place in a town. not far from where I'm  at.    As of now, one student is dead while 3 others are  recovering in a local hospital.

:(

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, illumination70 said:

My current mood is one of  shock and sadness because of a school shooting which took place in a town. not far from where I'm  at.    As of now, one student is dead while 3 others are  recovering in a local hospital.

:(

It's unbelievable how this kind of thing continues to happen. It's crazy that kids who are minding their own business and just trying to get an education have to face fear and worry all the time. Being a parent is a difficult job in itself and then having to worry about when you send them off to school or take them to school. You just have to pray and hope they will be safe and they will play it smart using common decency with the dealing of school things and other students and stay on guard. 

• Like 1

On 14/09/2017 at 3:42 PM, U2LAWoman said:

Worry all around me but feeling good today Why??? Because there's a U2 show!!!

:Vertigo:

love this Maxi!! Trippin!

My favourite *)

On 31/08/2017 at 12:55 AM, illumination70 said:

I  must be tired because  I came close to telling a sexist man who hinted all women were good for is having babies to 'go f@#k a trumpet".  Sorry, but I  have a "bad mouth" when it comes to bigots.

💖💖💖

On 14/09/2017 at 3:39 PM, U2LAWoman said:

It's unbelievable how this kind of thing continues to happen. It's crazy that kids who are minding their own business and just trying to get an education have to face fear and worry all the time. Being a parent is a difficult job in itself and then having to worry about when you send them off to school or take them to school. You just have to pray and hope they will be safe and they will play it smart using common decency with the dealing of school things and other students and stay on guard. 

Fucking unbelievably not right.  Feeling it for you. Xxxx 

On 8/30/2017 at 4:55 PM, illumination70 said:

I  must be tired because  I came close to telling a sexist man who hinted all women were good for is having babies to 'go f@#k a trumpet".  Sorry, but I  have a "bad mouth" when it comes to bigots.

I was watching CNN when this happened! Unbelievable

Heartbroken for the fans missing tonight's show:mellow:. Maybe they will reschedule at a later date. My best advice to you if you are able is to attend a concert show somewhere else away from the area or go out to another event where it is safe and enjoy the night celebrating music and arts..

• Like 1

8 hours ago, U2LAWoman said:

Heartbroken for the fans missing tonight's show:mellow:. Maybe they will reschedule at a later date. My best advice to you if you are able is to attend a concert show somewhere else away from the area or go out to another event where it is safe and enjoy the night celebrating music and arts..

I''m hoping the band with reschedule  the date because I remember when Bono wrecked his back, I had to wait about a year to see U2 on the 360 tour in Seattle.

I just had the worst customer service experience this morning. It started last Monday and it happened again this morning.It's a long story, but I'll say this...After speaking to 5 people and going through customer service hell. I was finally helped by 2 women who didn't take more a minute to figure out the problem and solve it immediatly. Where as the other 3, left out information. Refused to really listen to my problems and then made me feel like I was talking to a wall. I was disrepected and not listened too. I am a patient person and understand how to treat customers.You must do everything you can to see they are happy. I'll they gave me was bull-shit. While they kept repeating words I didn't wanna hear and purposely left words out.Psycopathic behavior to the fullest. I must have been entertainment to them. :( Bottom line, failure to communicate effeciently. Men, you have to do better. Stop hating on women just because they're smart and they stand up for themselves and see exactly how they are being treated. I'm not hating on men. All men are not like this!!!

Okay I am feeling much better now...and the two women that helped me whole-heartinly agreed  I was treated poorly and one of them said I have made her day after I told her how awesome she was and how thankful and appreciative she was  helping me. And she knew exactly how I was treated and understood completely my issues with the other representatives and that she was a survivor of abuse, even if it's verbal abuse. It's still abuse. How even strangers can have the abilities to cause harm to you and not even knowing you. 

Feeling like the future needs a big kiss!!:mellow::)

Feeling kind of bummed because I just heard a mill employee in Idaho (about 60 miles away from me)getting killed on the job and it made me realize there are some jobs where it's no guarantee you will return home (firefighters, police,etc).  In fact, this article reminds me of when a miner died on the job in Mulllan, Idaho in 2011.

Edited by illumination70

11 minutes ago, illumination70 said:

Feeling bummed,because doing the 2 job-tango is catching up with me and a family member  is dealing with cancer. 

Aw. Praying for you and your family, illumination70. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, illumination70 said:

Thank-you  ((HUGS))

You are welcomed! I have had friends with cancer...heros of mine truly!