illumination70

The Mood Thread (Reboot)

On 11/8/2017 at 1:34 PM, natural11 said:

I think I say this to my cat at least twice a day since I have no children or spouse at this point in time.  I completely get that! Thanks for the post, illumination70!

My current mood is in love with my  creative process. I am learning how to reframe even my greatest obstacles that often get in the way of my creative processes. There is a creativity coach I am looking at signing up with in a greater way who uses Kaizen-Muse techniques. 

This sounds really interesting. 

On 11/7/2017 at 8:42 AM, illumination70 said:

Worried/scared because some news on the homefront has "just gotten real" and I

'm wondering if ithis is the universe's way of teaching me to stop believing in miracles, being positive,etc.

(Hugs)💟

What I'm feeling is that sometimes what I want for other people may not be what they want for themselves. So being cautious & aware of my own agenda , & where I'm investing my energy. As I get older , I have more patience, less energy. This is a general theme I'm experiencing, not just something specific.

I'm currently feeling frustrated with individuals who "rain on everyone's parade". If someone takes joy in the small blessings life has to offer who are these snobs to roll their eyes at them.  In conclusion, if a less-fortunate individual is happy over something small, for God's sake let them be happy by not looking their gift horse in the mouth.

• Like 1

Cozy and content as I enjoy a good rain. It does rain in California!

Edited by natural11
Then and now

On ‎11‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 4:43 PM, illumination70 said:

I'm currently feeling frustrated with individuals who "rain on everyone's parade". If someone takes joy in the small blessings life has to offer who are these snobs to roll their eyes at them.  In conclusion, if a less-fortunate individual is happy over something small, for God's sake let them be happy by not looking their gift horse in the mouth.

Agreed. Being grateful is so key...I'm sure I get snobs rolling their eyes at me and while they do, I get to be happy!

DEFIANT JOY is what Bono calls it right!?  HAHA! Take that individuals who rain on other's parades!  Marching on with you, illumination70!

Edited by natural11
Be BOLD
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, illumination70 said:

My current mood is mixed with shock, sadness, and anger since we just got some very bad news a few minutes ago.  

My current mood is sympathetic...sorry to hear of this loss, illumination70. May God's comfort be yours.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, natural11 said:

My current mood is sympathetic...sorry to hear of this loss, illumination70. May God's comfort be yours.

I'm wondering if there's a lesson in this to stop being positive and just get real..

16 hours ago, illumination70 said:

Sorry for the negativity, but  the tears finally came this morning which can be a good thing during the grieving/cleansing process.

Tears are good...part of living, grieving, being whole and complete. If we didn't have tears how could we know defiant joy?

• Like 1

On 11/26/2017 at 6:29 PM, illumination70 said:

My current mood is "waiting for what's next" either for the next shoe to drop, a miracle or a prince to come riding on his horse to rescue that's all.

Miracle Prince must be heading your way! 

• Like 1

My current mood is "Fed up" because I can only take so much of the media shoving tRump or the royal engagement down our throats.  I'm just thankful, I'm working 2 jobs so I can go to one of them in order to get away from  the political or fairytale horse-pucky for awhile.

17 hours ago, illumination70 said:

Feeling crabby as result of a death in the family over the weekend because I hate it when bad things happen to good people!!

So sorry to hear this, illumination70. You, your family and all who knew this family member are held up in prayer by your friends here in Zootopia-land!♥️

Edited by natural11

3 hours ago, natural11 said:

So sorry to hear this, illumination70. You, your family and all who knew this family member are held up in prayer by your friends here in Zootopia-land!♥️

Thank-you, Natural11  ((HUGS))

On ‎12‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 5:03 PM, Helbig said:

I'm feeling very hurt! Sad, really upset! Not loved and pushed to the limit!

(( Hugs ... hope things are better today, Helbig! ))