illumination70

The Mood Thread (Reboot)

Tired after running a trail half marathon distance with around 500 metres of vertical yesterday

A little annoyed because some people in the limelight shove their private lives down our throats and they get all huffy when we peons give our 2 cents about it.  Phew vent over, now back to our regular scheduled program LOL!!

Exhaustedly mellow after one of the best shows I've ever seen.

Pissed off because a black fly just landed in my Chardonnay with no sense of irony! The bastard!

I'm so tired of all this shit, it has to STOP!!! 

What the hell. What the hell you got for me Jesus.

When you think you're done, you've just begun

It's a call to action?

Never underestimate the power of a woman. 

Women of the world take over 
'Cause if you don't the world will come to an end 
And it won't take long

Happy for U2fans getting to the Apollo show next week! Sad because there is sickness and fighting in the family and tough days lie ahead.  Stay safe and be well everyone. Certainly don't wanna miss the upcoming shows! Thank you Mods for letting me do the setlists and happy you guys went into the underworld of U2! : )

?

• Like 1

Thanks for doing the setlists, U2LAWoman.

I am nervous because I have a date tonight which has been almost a year in the making.  I don't care if it goes anywhere as long as it's fun for both.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Manohlive said:

I am nervous because I have a date tonight which has been almost a year in the making.  I don't care if it goes anywhere as long as it's fun for both.

Good luck! ? ?

Thanks, dmway.

I'm also worried as the sub tropical storm off the coast of Mexico quickly turned into a very strong category 4 hurricane Aletta.  It's going out to sea and not making landfall.  Another is forming behind it.  We've had one sub tropical storm in America.  It's not even a week into hurricane season.  FEMA says they are ready, however; it still does not seem to apply to Puerto Rico and they've yet to pay for Superstorm Sandy.

After being worried about hurricanes and serious shit-I'm drunk and happy as it was a great evening.

Feeling accomplished because I love defying people who make ignorant assumptions because I'm a woman!!!

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, illumination70 said:

Feeling accomplished because I love defying people who make ignorant assumptions because I'm a woman!!!

Upvote for illumation70. I ran out of reactuons qucikly while reading other great things in these forums.  Every female I've ever known has a common sense men do not possess. Talk about the sound of Experience...Upvote!

Edited by Manohlive
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, doctornickriviera said:

Women also have the ability to multitask which is beyond me!

funny.  I know quite a few male doctors who would not have practices were it not for good female nurses at the controls.   

I am very anxious about my current president being in Singapore and winging it not too many hours from now..  I'm hopeful because I am still laughing at Prime Minister Trudeau's joke about NAFTA remaining intact after my president joked that Canada would abolish all tariffs upon his country's goods.  Touche' Hats off to Canada. I'm envious of your leader.  I am encouranged by what Marcon and Angela Merkel said in response to my current president siging a treaty at a G7 summit and then abolishing it while taking his ball and going home.  I'm very anxious about the US/North Korea summit.   I'm frightened because the whole process seems like throwing two scorpions into the same jar..  I'm hoping and I'm praying that something good will come of it.  I'm fearful it will be another this is what it is today and tomorrow it will no longer be because I say so and I am president.  My country used to be great. I'm sad that's no longer true.  I still have hope that the rest of the world knows this man is not who we are.

Feeling feisty because whenever  someone looks down on me because I'm working 2 jobs to make ends meet screw them!!

• Upvote 1

I am embarrassed because a friend just caught me in the laundry room of my building while I was singing Maria Carery's We Belong Together.  I had seen and heard it on TV earlier during a story about Maria Carey inducting Jermaine Dupri into the Songwiter's Hall of Fame.  Apparently that was not a valid excuse..  He held up his cell and said, "Now you actually have a reason to bitch about these things.": Oi. .I'm so busted. I shall have to spend the rest of June and all of July picking up the shattered remains of my manliness while telling myself to never complain about cell phones again.  

• Upvote 1

On 6/14/2018 at 1:05 AM, illumination70 said:

Feeling feisty because whenever  someone looks down on me because I'm working 2 jobs to make ends meet screw them!!

Massive respect to you. Life can be tough. 

• Like 1

I'm sad and happy.

I'm sad because America pulled out of the U.N. Human Rights Council today. 

I'm happy because my Dawes tickets for Codfish Hollow arrived in the mail.  More Dawes tickets for other shows are on their way.  I'm super happy because I get free cds for every ticket.  I got my email to get a physical copy or download.  I chose physical copies.  I'm gonna have a bunch of them.  I'm happy I chose to see The Stereophonics in Chicago over Dawes in Indy as it would be my third or fourth Dawes show in a week.  Thanks to a Zootopian for turning me on to The Stereophonics.  Those tickets shall be arriving too.  So, I'm happy for me but sad for my country and the world.

6 hours ago, doctornickriviera said:

I’d move or find another laundry Mano!

I've gone into stealth mode.  I'll catch him doing something which is mortifying and we shall be even.   :ph34r: