illumination70

The Mood Thread (Reboot)

Enlightened,  A couple years ago I remember we (my family and I) were waiting for our order at a Wendy's which was just beyond busy.  The young gal took our order and we waited patiently.  The next customer was a cute guy who placed his order and  not only did he get an apology for the store's business, but a free "Frosty" too.  A woman who was with us said "I guess it pays to be young and pretty" and everyone nodded in agreement.    Until this day I don't know why this memory pops it head up from time to time,but a good friend told me it could be a lesson on how our society gives better treatment to "pretty people".and to be on the look out for it.

UPCOMING EVENTS

No upcoming events found.

😱

Posted (edited)
On 6/24/2018 at 7:54 AM, illumination70 said:

Enlightened,  A couple years ago I remember we (my family and I) were waiting for our order at a Wendy's which was just beyond busy.  The young gal took our order and we waited patiently.  The next customer was a cute guy who placed his order and  not only did he get an apology for the store's business, but a free "Frosty" too.  A woman who was with us said "I guess it pays to be young and pretty" and everyone nodded in agreement.    Until this day I don't know why this memory pops it head up from time to time,but a good friend told me it could be a lesson on how our society gives better treatment to "pretty people".and to be on the look out for it.

Again?  You are a strong woman.  I say take over, put wilted lettuce on his burger and give him stale fries hidden under a couple fresh ones.  A man should point at the lady in front of him and say, ":She was first."    Now I"m crabby he did not.  

Edited by Manohlive