Max Tsukino

u2thejoshuatree2017
Amsterdam 29 July #U2TheJoshuaTree2017 Live Thread

266 posts in this topic

U2 THE JOSHUA TREE TOUR 2017
29 July, 2017 Amsterdam, NL Amsterdam ArenA

1. Sunday Bloody Sunday
  2. New Year's Day
  3. Bad / "Heroes" (snippet) / Where Are We Now (snippet)
  4. Pride (In the Name of Love)
  5. Where The Streets Have No Name / California (There Is No End To Love) [snippet]
  6. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
  7. With Or Without You
  8. Bullet The Blue Sky / America (snippet)
  9. Running To Stand Still
  10. Red Hill Mining Town
  11. In God's Country
  12. Trip Through Your Wires
  13. One Tree Hill
  14. Exit / Wise Blood (snippet)
  15. Mothers Of The Disappeared
  16. Miss Sarajevo
  17. Beautiful Day / Starman (snippet)
  18. Elevation
  19. Vertigo / Rebel Rebel (snippet)
  20. Mysterious Ways
  21. Ultraviolet (Light My Way)
  22. One
Sources: mixlr.com/carolinevonb/ | mixlr.com/doris286/ | mixlr.com/doug-adams-2/ | mixlr.com/u2gigs/ | Many Periscope streams | http://www.u2gigs.com/

Thank you very much all for sharing!! More tomorrow!!:)

Just now, tan_lejos_tan_cerca said:

Thank you very much all for sharing!! More tomorrow!!:)

yay for more U2!!! =D

Thanks everybody... you all rock!!!

see you tomorrow!!!

Posted (edited)

Seems like the girl on stage during Mysterious Ways was something special, but not spontaneous:

Edited by XIII

What a great show yesterday. Loved every minute of it, fantastic vibe and atmosphere.

There was a film crew on the right side of the stage. They where filming another girl and a guy,  both had been given a sign to hold over their heads. After that the crew started filming on the floor in between the fans. The filming went on during the entire show. 

Posted (edited)

Amazing show! This album is the best one for me. It travelled 30 years with me and yesterday we saw each other live! Great to see Dutch women during Ultraviolet, like Mabel, widow of prince Friso and major Bosshard from the Salvation army.

ultraviolet.jpg

Edited by JohntheBaptist
Added picture

What a night it was. Great concert and enjoyed it together with mij wife. This was number 14 for me and that in de Johan Cruijff Arena, the Dutch Legend number 14!!!!

See you soon.

21 hours ago, dennishendrix said:

What a night it was. Great concert and enjoyed it together with mij wife. This was number 14 for me and that in de Johan Cruijff Arena, the Dutch Legend number 14!!!!

See you soon.

I was there with my daughter Saturday, what a night, everything was perfekt. 

And number 14, what a player he was. My all time favorite!!  R.I.P. ?

Cheers from Denmark. 

On 7/29/2017 at 2:42 PM, Max Tsukino said:

not Matt... but...

there might be a few feeds, but you need to wait until closer to the show...

LOL!!! MAX!!! Sorry, my brain was melting from the heat here!!! LOL!!! Thanks for all your help in providing links to access to shows...Some Periscopes feeds were simply AMAZING!!!! Once again, thank you and will talk with you when the Boys are back in the USA...As they say, BOYS WILL BE BOYS...i HAVE HAD THE SONG BY THE UNDERTONES STUCK IN MY HEAD FOR SO LONG...Maybe they should open the next section of the tour with that song instead of the Whole of the Moon, by the Waterboys...There is a footage of my brothers best friend that died surfing Mavericks to the Waterboys song, THIS IS THE SEA...Here is a link since the tour is off righ now. There is footage of Mark Foo dying in the official video, surfind Mavericks. He pretty much lived at my mom and dads house for years and we were all tour together, yes, the USA and World Tour. My brother was a tour pro and I was scheduled to become one of the bet female pro surfers in history, I was at Huntington Beach with my board that was RED and had the UF (Unforgettable Fire Logo) on it in 1988, the year Huntington Beach in California went up in flames from protests, I think it was 88 it may have been 1987, I know Kelly Slater lost it, he was little and just wanted to hold my board, I have known him we were kids, I know in 1985 U2 was playing the US festival. I actually have a phto on a HUGE WAVE making a bottom turn and you can see the UF logo. Anyhow, long novel but Mark was a dear friend of mine and my family. So until the shows start again here is the video this is the last video or photo ever taken of Mark one of the best biggest wave surfers of all time. There is footage at 1:10 and died at the 6:22 minute. there is footage of my brother in there too///THIS IS THE TRUE WATERBOYS SONG NOT THE WHOLE OF THE MOON

Very bad sound during first and second song, and later echo. And unfortunately Bono was not in great voice. Either he was tired after a long tour, or worse had a hangover last night. :(

On Sunday, July 30, 2017 at 6:15 AM, Max Tsukino said:

Love the photo of bono great photo. Karen. :wub:

On Sunday, July 30, 2017 at 6:25 AM, Max Tsukino said:

Great photo of Edge really brilliant love the photo. Karen