Sign in to follow this  
andrea_markham

Bono, I will never forgive you....

Hey Bono, listen to me:

I’m Italian and I flew to Chicago to take my Irish-American girl to her first concert for two reasons:

to lose my voice singing Vertigo and to throw her on the stage during Mysterious ways (I personally designed special T-Shirts for it!)

Ok, no chance but great show.

We couldn’t obviously wait in vain to get tickets from “mafia” TicketOne, so we paid to subscribe and have 4 tickets available and a gift that we never received.

Ok good, I gave the opportunity to two old friends to buy the tickets left for Rome and you know what?

In Rome you performed Vertigo and you picked up a girl on the stage during Mysterious Ways!!!

I will never forgive you…..

IMG-20170604-WA0004.jpg

Edited by andrea_markham

Yeah, I'm still waiting for my "gift" for joining as a new member (the vinyl pack).  Have received at least 2 responses to requests about this...first was it'll be sent in the fall (fall's come and gone) and 2nd it'd be sent in winter (it's now winter) with those first requesting it getting first dibs, blah de blah de blah....disappointed.

On 19/08/2017 at 6:04 AM, andrea_markham said:

Hey Bono, listen to me:

I’m Italian and I flew to Chicago to take my Irish-American girl to her first concert for two reasons:

to lose my voice singing Vertigo and to throw her on the stage during Mysterious ways (I personally designed special T-Shirts for it!)

Ok, no chance but great show.

We couldn’t obviously wait in vain to get tickets from “mafia” TicketOne, so we paid to subscribe and have 4 tickets available and a gift that we never received.

Ok good, I gave the opportunity to two old friends to buy the tickets left for Rome and you know what?

In Rome you performed Vertigo and you picked up a girl on the stage during Mysterious Ways!!!

I will never forgive you…..

IMG-20170604-WA0004.jpg

are you for real? :huh:

Bono doesn't have the best eyesight with his glaucoma and though those t-shirts are great (nicely done). you have to be in the right place and stand out to get his attention.

be glad that you had a great concert and shared the experience with your loved one. there are much worse things than not getting picked out of the crowd to dance with Bono.

love & respect :POP_Heart_03:BB

bunnychopping.gif

I was at the front at 360 and Adam didn't pull me up on stage and hand me his bass so I could rip into God Part II in front of 60,000 people. What a jerk.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Grande 3:16 said:

I was at the front at 360 and Adam didn't pull me up on stage and hand me his bass so I could rip into God Part II in front of 60,000 people. What a jerk.

utter bastard.

Pig.jpg

• Haha 1

I don't know how to play any instrument except air-guitar. And I'm not a girl. And I don't dance. It's not fair to people like me who have definite and absolute 0 chance of getting onto stage with the band. Unless I jump the rail and barge onto stage uninvited. NOT FAIR! It's unaccountable from U2 to ignore fans like me. 

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Kristaps said:

I don't know how to play any instrument except air-guitar. And I'm not a girl. And I don't dance. It's not fair to people like me who have definite and absolute 0 chance of getting onto stage with the band. Unless I jump the rail and barge onto stage uninvited. NOT FAIR! It's unaccountable from U2 to ignore fans like me. 

take a sign with you that says IT'S MY BIRTHDAY! even if it isn't your birthday, you'll be in with a chance. should you choose to accept this mission this thread will explode in 5 seconds.

• Thanks 1