Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

U2Community

The Blackout

U2 I love it, its bloody brilliant.

Your getting back to you old and best style that I love, the faster music.

Faster and none stop great music. It is getting like ZOOROPA, and VERTIGO. They are two of my favourite albums. 

Thats what I wanted to hear you play again, and that is what you are brilliant at.

If all the songs are like that, in my words it will be a huge hit U2, but that's me, I always give my honest opinion when it comes to music, especially U2 music.

Keep that style going that's your best music, you still got it U2. So go for it. I Absolutely loved it and what to hear more of it U2.

Love you Bono, Larry, Edge And Adam. Karen. :u2-1383: :wub:

2 hours ago, pain_18_ said:

Pumped !!!!

...And Speechless...

Exciting!!! I keep thinking the song has a dark vibe to it and hope. You know U2..! Blackout sure sounds like a knock out of a song! harhar

3 minutes ago, U2LAWoman said:

Exciting!!! I keep thinking the song has a dark vibe to it and hope. You know U2..! Blackout sure sounds like a knock out of a song! harhar

:Boomcha:

3 minutes ago, pain_18_ said:

:Boomcha:

I'll be driving at the time, will be tricky! And no...no phone, texting and watching U2 on Facebook while driving!

This message has been brought to you by my Mother.

16 minutes ago, U2LAWoman said:

I'll be driving at the time, will be tricky! And no...no phone, texting and watching U2 on Facebook while driving!

This message has been brought to you by my Mother.

Got it and I totally agree !!! And it was  funny too....

Mooooootheeeer Yyyyaaaiyyy!!!!

6 minutes ago, pain_18_ said:

Got it and I totally agree !!! And it was  funny too....

Mooooootheeeer Yyyyaaaiyyy!!!!

Listen to Discotheque while we wait.

19 minutes ago, U2LAWoman said:

Listen to Discotheque while we wait.

Damn Straight !!!!

Love How Bono approves Edge's dance moves..... Can't beat it.

Not liking what i have heard so far. From what i can gather, its yet another attempt at a universally accepted Pop Hit. Likely along the lines of The Miracle, GOYB and other such sub standard u2 tunes. Id love to be wrong tho. Guess we will find out for sure soon

5 minutes ago, gman70 said:

Not liking what i have heard so far. From what i can gather, its yet another attempt at a universally accepted Pop Hit. Likely along the lines of The Miracle, GOYB and other such sub standard u2 tunes. Id love to be wrong tho. Guess we will find out for sure soon

I'm with ya gman. Am hoping for more than U2-by-the-numbers formula yet again. Then again, who am I kidding?...I will still love it! LOL

Just now, whitehead said:

I'm with ya gman. Am hoping for more than U2-by-the-numbers formula yet again. Then again, who am I kidding?...I will still love it! LOL

I want to like it....so much. U2 are my fave band of all time, since 1982....BUT, there is a side to them, which creeps in now and then, and the end result, is a weak u2 song. Thankfully, there are roughly only around 4 songs, commited to album, that i struggle with. So, ive been kind of spoilt. But, when Ryan Tedder is involved, my expectation levels decrease significantly

hi folks, less than 15 mins to go, was lucky to be one of those at the thing that this will end up being... any questions after its released, I will do my best to answer..

I must've watched the snippet a hundred times last night!

2 1/2 minutes!  Countdown clock going on FB.

1 minute ago, mich40 said:

I must've watched the snippet a hundred times last night!

Yeah me too.

I am living in the definition of anticipation!

1. 1a :  a prior action that takes into account or forestalls a later action hired more security guards in anticipation of a large crowdb :  the act of looking forward; especially :  pleasurable expectation looked forward with anticipation to their arrival

2. 2 :  the use of money before it is available

3. 3a :  visualization of a future event or stateb :  an object or form that anticipates a later type

4. 4 :  the early sounding of one or more tones of a succeeding chord to form a temporary dissonance — compare suspension