Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

U2Community

The Blackout

17 hours ago, Max Tsukino said:

So far, no plans to release it as a single or to have it on any streaming platform...

You will need to wait until the album is released...

ahh that's a shame, thanks Max.

On 07/09/2017 at 6:30 AM, CorkVegan said:

To be honest I'm surprised at the lack of love for SOI. I think that it is the most solid and complete album that they have released for some time. I can listen to it all the way through without skipping tracks which is not true an any album since AB.

I think SOI is their best since *POP* 'Sleep Like A Baby Tonight' is fantastic. the only song on *POP* that I don't really care for is 'Playboy Mansion'.

"Miami," "Playboy Mansion," & "Velvet Dress," don't seem to be finished. To my ears they are ideas/sketches for songs. The band just ran out of studio time. Otherwise a tremendous album that stands the test of time.

I love all three YTBTAM, Blackout and The Little Things that Give You Away, with the last as my favorite at the moment.  

I also love the lyrics in YTBTAM that go "I can see all so clearly, I can see what you can't see, I see you love her loudly - when she needs you quietly". Well intended advice for someone special to Bono.

really.......

what a great song! love the bass line!

rock-roots... marvelous!

On 9/5/2017 at 4:35 PM, Max Tsukino said:

//hello, hello... welcome back!!!

feel free to PM me or anyone in the moderation team if you need any help with the navigation around here. It could be a bit confusing, but it's not much different to previous zootopia iterations...

and: let us know about what do you think about the new song!!! do you like it?

I absolutely love ❤️ Blackout! Thanks for helping me navigate this website..can you direct me to the Bono folder?? Pls tell me that it still exists! ??